Pumakitty is going to jail (to work)

Options

Hi guys,

I am so sorry I have not posted for awhile.  I have been reading all of your posts and sending prayers all the time.  I wanted to give you a little update.  In the year since I lost dad and mom my life has changed in major ways.  I posted some time about my job search and my sick kitty.

Spot is doing good for a 17 year old kitty.  All three of them are my best friends and babies. 

I go my job at the regional jail.  I will be a records clerk in booking.  I will work with individuals when they are first brought into the jail.  This will be a major change from my office job, where I am treated like a princess Ha Ha.  I am so excited and this is the job that I have wanted for years.  I will start on Wednesday so a prayer or two Wednesday morning would be appreciated.

I have a wonderful boyfriend who treats me like I am the best thing in the world and he has the sweetest child in the world.  The funny thing is my father introduced us at the garage 8 years ago.  So I am sure that my father is somewhere just full of himself that his little girl is dating the mechanic and is going to work at the jail.  And my mother is having a nervous breakdown every time I get on his motorcycle.

I just want to thank all of you for everything that you did for me over the years.  I could not have imagined meeting such wonderful people through a disscussion board.  I love all of you and pray every day for you. 

Much love,

Kathy (Pumakitty)

Comments

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. Sounds

I am so happy for you. Sounds like you are enjoying life. I pray you enjoy your job and that everything will go smoothly.

God Bless You

Debbie

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    Whoo Hoo Girl!!

Sounds to me like your life has blossomed in the last year.  Congrats on the new job that you love!......and I'm delighted to hear that your new boyfriend is a wonderful guy.

p

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    kathy, i'm so glad life is

kathy, i'm so glad life is going well for you and pray it continues that way for the next 90 years.

God bless you,

dj

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    new trails..

So glad to hear you are heading onward on new trails. Such as is the life of many survivors, all part of the new normal. Some get right back in the same groove and others find new ones. Enjoy the new job and stay safe on the bike. Don

• Guzzle
    Guzzle Member Posts: 710
    Options
    donfoo said:

new trails..

So glad to hear you are heading onward on new trails. Such as is the life of many survivors, all part of the new normal. Some get right back in the same groove and others find new ones. Enjoy the new job and stay safe on the bike. Don

Greetings frim UK

Kathy, good luck with job. You don't know me but I have spent a fair amount of time in prisons ( in a professional capacity). You will meet a lot if interesting people and a surprising amount of nice people who things haven't worked out for. Always watch your back because there are even more manipulative people. And don't gi stir crazy,Regards, G

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    great update

Kathy,

I am glad your life is moving in the right direction and I hope all your cats are doing well (I just love a big friendly cat).

Maybe we will see you on TV  if the show Jail comes around.

Matt