Curing breast cancer the natural way.....

Options
2»

Comments

• survivor-2014
    survivor-2014 Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Reading a story equals what is known as anecdotal evidence.  Anotherwords, one story does not constitute any proof whatsoever.  It takes numerous studies to make sure that the treatment is effective and not just a story.

Immunotherapy holds promise for many of us.  Unfortunately, it is still being tested and not either effective or available for those of us with breast cancer.

I keep saying that there is a reason that I am the Old-Timer on the board:  I have been 100% compliant with conventional therapies.  My cancer is incurable, but I have beat all odds by sticking to conventional treatment and learning to live with the side effects.  Alternative therapies have been helpful for coping with these side effects: exercise, healthy diet, a massage here and there, etc.

Good luck Donna!

PS The best way to read through the BS on the internet is to type in, for example, "estrogen receptor positive breast cancer review of the literature."  By adding review of the literature, you will tend to get more articles that analyze what is really available and effective.

Immunotheraphy

I just completed Immunotheraphy at the Issels Treatment Center in Santa Barbara. I did go the traditional way (Radiation, Chemo, Hormone Theraphy) However, last December my Chemo stopped working. My cancer has spread to the lungs, liver, bones. I was told there was nothing else they could do for me except keep me comfortable. After doing some research, I found Issels, who spezializes in Immunotheraphy. I stared treatment in March, and in May my Cat-scan showed that my tumors in my lungs and liver were gone. I have not taken any medicine since December. I am glad Chemo worked for you, but for most people it only works for a little while until the cancer returns. All I know is that I was given six months to live with an "Incurable" cancer that is now gone.

• Pixie Dust
    Pixie Dust Member Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    What To Do

Donna Dee, I will tell you only 1 thing. If you want to live get to your ONC and do what he says. I hope that you do it his way instead of yours. Let us know what is happening. Praying for you,  Donna

• yourswami
    yourswami Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Immunotheraphy

I just completed Immunotheraphy at the Issels Treatment Center in Santa Barbara. I did go the traditional way (Radiation, Chemo, Hormone Theraphy) However, last December my Chemo stopped working. My cancer has spread to the lungs, liver, bones. I was told there was nothing else they could do for me except keep me comfortable. After doing some research, I found Issels, who spezializes in Immunotheraphy. I stared treatment in March, and in May my Cat-scan showed that my tumors in my lungs and liver were gone. I have not taken any medicine since December. I am glad Chemo worked for you, but for most people it only works for a little while until the cancer returns. All I know is that I was given six months to live with an "Incurable" cancer that is now gone.

ISSELS TREATMENT

Can you please tell how ISSELS treatment helped?

We wish to treat our family member. Please help

Reply Yourswami@gmail.com