Skiffin ~ 05JUN2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Thank you all...

Not a lot of change, but at least it's slowly inching forward....

Very frustrating for someone like me that always has things to do, work, fishing, yardwork, family time.... It's just so very slow.

But it's a process...

Prayers,

John

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Thank you all...

Not a lot of change, but at least it's slowly inching forward....

Very frustrating for someone like me that always has things to do, work, fishing, yardwork, family time.... It's just so very slow.

But it's a process...

Prayers,

John

John

Work and fun is never done. As you know I would in maintenance and sometimes we forget that our bodies need a little maintenance too, so just kick back and enjoy the rest. This way you will give the fish time to grow bigger for when you are up and going once again.

Keeping you in prayer

Tim Hondo

• KB56
    KB56 Member Posts: 318 Member
    Options

John, it's great to hear from you and so glad  you are getting better, slowly but surely but getting better and you've been that road before.  Down 54 lbs since April!   Now that's some diet and I think if all of us H&N survirors could put together the ultimate "crash" diet, we've got it figured out!    Guaranteed results or your money back:)

Good luck my friend!  You have people all over the world pulling from you and I hope you felt the positive vibes I delivered to the state of Florida in May when I brought a "pocketful" (stealing from Phrannie) down to Florida myself and they were all for you.

Keep getting better!

Keith

• michdjp
    michdjp Member Posts: 220
    Options
    Good to hear

Glad to hear you are doing better..not good..just better.. Lol. 

Just keep up the improving.  Recovery is a slow process and I wish you continued healing. 

Hang in there.

all my best, Michelle 

• luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Keep that plan in mind

Keep thinking about the family time, and getting back to the fishing you love, and you will be back to your old self before you know it.

Good to hear the procedure went well.

Best

Mike

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    So happy to hear from you. I

So happy to hear from you. I have been praying and thinking of you and Shelley alot. Seems like everytime I check here to see how you and others are doing I find another warrior who has fallen, Hwvet being the latest. Was thinking about not coming here after seeing his daughters post so was good to see you are improving, if only slightly. I pray you can gain some weight and strength. Lack of strength is what got Jim down the most.

You and Shelley are in my prayers. God Bless You Both. Debbie

• hawk711
    hawk711 Member Posts: 566
    Options
    jim and i said:

So happy to hear from you. I

So happy to hear from you. I have been praying and thinking of you and Shelley alot. Seems like everytime I check here to see how you and others are doing I find another warrior who has fallen, Hwvet being the latest. Was thinking about not coming here after seeing his daughters post so was good to see you are improving, if only slightly. I pray you can gain some weight and strength. Lack of strength is what got Jim down the most.

You and Shelley are in my prayers. God Bless You Both. Debbie

Keep the positive attitude John

John

Keep plugging along big man.   When you turn the corner, it will be quick I hope. The body knows when to lay low and when to tell you it's getting better.   You had a very major surgery and it will take time, sorry to say.....just keep a positive attitude, it will help you.  

Keep in touch, I will.
    Steve

• rush1958
    rush1958 Member Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Still Here

John,

Glad to hear things went well. I hope you're back on your routine in no-time. Hang in there!

Rush

• mls351w
    mls351w Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Praying you back to normal

Hang in there big guy....little guy?    Just get well!

Mark S.