Florida Lauderdale

Options
Sara1234
Sara1234 Member Posts: 121

Any suggestions of good restaurants in the area we go to aruba that is in lauderdale on the beach heading down soon ........

Comments

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    i've never been there but

i've never been there but surely wish i were going with you.  have a blast, take pics and post when you get back.  i love the ocean, its my favorite place on earth.

dj

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Options
    TASTY TREAT

Hey Sara,

Well, while you are in Ft. Lauderdale you are in for a memorable, full five sense treat experience if you wander into the off the chart oceanside eatery with a dynamite menu of delicious delights, in a laid back ahoy mateie atmosphere," Sea Watch."  It is in south Lauderdale, on A1A, and on the web as well.  Your tastebuds won't be disappointed.

In Pompano Beach, just a tadd north of Ft. Lauderdale, you will find a real good food time at Aruba, on the beach at the pier.

If you are in the mood for some yummy Cuban palate pleasers, I would find my way to Las Vegas on Hallendale Beach Boulevard, which is a few miles south of Ft. Lauderdale, and a little west of A1A.  It is on the web too, and again, you won't be disappointed.  

Here's wishing you a fun filled, marvously memorable vaislandcation! 

PATRICK 

• Sara1234
    Options
    patricke said:

TASTY TREAT

Hey Sara,

Well, while you are in Ft. Lauderdale you are in for a memorable, full five sense treat experience if you wander into the off the chart oceanside eatery with a dynamite menu of delicious delights, in a laid back ahoy mateie atmosphere," Sea Watch."  It is in south Lauderdale, on A1A, and on the web as well.  Your tastebuds won't be disappointed.

In Pompano Beach, just a tadd north of Ft. Lauderdale, you will find a real good food time at Aruba, on the beach at the pier.

If you are in the mood for some yummy Cuban palate pleasers, I would find my way to Las Vegas on Hallendale Beach Boulevard, which is a few miles south of Ft. Lauderdale, and a little west of A1A.  It is on the web too, and again, you won't be disappointed.  

PATRICK 

aruba

Is one of my fav place always go when i am there love the mussels has I am a chef so when I find something I like I stick to it

• Sara1234
    Options
    patricke said:

TASTY TREAT

Hey Sara,

PATRICK 

Aruba

The one i go to is at lauderdale by the sea at the pier same one I guess

• Sara1234
    Options
    patricke said:

TASTY TREAT

Hey Sara,

PATRICK 

Thanks

For all the great info florida is a stop over for us we usually hop on a cruise lol..................................were are you from

• SASH
    SASH Member Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Sara1234 said:

Thanks

For all the great info florida is a stop over for us we usually hop on a cruise lol..................................were are you from

Food in Ft. Lauderdale

It all depends on what type of food you want.

Garlic crabs are really good at Rustic in on Ravenswood Road near the Ft Lauderdale Airport between State Road 84 and Griffin.  They have lots of other good seafood also.

Jaxson's for ice cream on US1 is normally worth the wait just south of Ft. Lauderdale.

I do enjoy Aruba.

Houstons on Atlantic Ave in Pompano right on the Intercoastal in Pompano Beach has a really good French Dip.

• Sara1234
    Options
    SASH said:

Food in Ft. Lauderdale

It all depends on what type of food you want.

Garlic crabs are really good at Rustic in on Ravenswood Road near the Ft Lauderdale Airport between State Road 84 and Griffin.  They have lots of other good seafood also.

Jaxson's for ice cream on US1 is normally worth the wait just south of Ft. Lauderdale.

I do enjoy Aruba.

Houstons on Atlantic Ave in Pompano right on the Intercoastal in Pompano Beach has a really good French Dip.

Houstons

Houstons Is Great We go often I will try the crab place sounds yummy ohh We have eaten there is in bewtwen the canal they give you a whole carb in a bowl with garlic......We can watch all the boats pass thanks sash