GoodMorning

Options
Sara1234
Sara1234 Member Posts: 121

Good Morning Hope Everyone Has A wonderful Day Or At Least try's To Sending happy Thoughts Your Way.................I Have A dentist app This Morn I hate Going To The Dentist............................................

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara

Just be glad you can go to the dentist as I have weeks of trying to get my jaw open just to go for my 6 months check up. It’s not bad just hurts my teeth like hell prying the jaw like that. Good luck at the dentist and it is going to be a beautiful week-end.

Tim Hondo

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    good morning, Sara.  i hope

good morning, Sara.  i hope all goes well at the dentist.  i also HATE going to the dentist.

dj

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Options
    GOOD MORNING

Top Of The Morning (or Afternoon at this point) to you Sara, and to the rest of our CSN family; Happy Aloha Friday!!  Back in the day (as they say) I wore Hawaiian shirts to work on casual Friday (yeah, I pushed the limits a tadd, but fortunately my employer was flexible, and had a good sense of humor), and I still wear Hawaiian on Fridays; it's just a little bit of fun.  Have some fun too at the dentist, getting those pearles  checked, cleaned, and sparkled will serve you well in the short, and long run........

Congratulations on the NED report, that is truly fantastic, I am ecstatic for you and more than very happy that you are not a member of the beast busters!  I am also very happy that you are a great part of the beast busters support network, thank you!  Here's wishing you and everyone a fabulous weekend!

PATRICK

• lornal
    lornal Member Posts: 428
    Options
    dentist

I hate going to the dentist too, but that was because I have to give up control and let someone put something in my mouth.  I think it has always been because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to breath.  But, now since I breath though my neck - it should be much easier.

I haven't gone for several years.  Not good, because I have had radiation in the past.  However, one ENT said last december that I have great teeth for having had radiation.

I am going on Wednesday afternoon. :)

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    dentist

Sara,

Good evening (right now).

I like going to dentist, I hate to get my hair cut.

Go figure.

Matt

• Sara1234
    Options
    patricke said:

GOOD MORNING

Top Of The Morning (or Afternoon at this point) to you Sara, and to the rest of our CSN family; Happy Aloha Friday!!  Back in the day (as they say) I wore Hawaiian shirts to work on casual Friday (yeah, I pushed the limits a tadd, but fortunately my employer was flexible, and had a good sense of humor), and I still wear Hawaiian on Fridays; it's just a little bit of fun.  Have some fun too at the dentist, getting those pearles  checked, cleaned, and sparkled will serve you well in the short, and long run........

Congratulations on the NED report, that is truly fantastic, I am ecstatic for you and more than very happy that you are not a member of the beast busters!  I am also very happy that you are a great part of the beast busters support network, thank you!  Here's wishing you and everyone a fabulous weekend!

PATRICK

Thanks

Thanks I was reading your profile happy to hear all is great were do u surf

• Sara1234
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

dentist

Sara,

Good evening (right now).

I like going to dentist, I hate to get my hair cut.

Go figure.

Matt

I also

Don't like getting my hair done haha

• Sara1234
    Options
    lornal said:

dentist

I hate going to the dentist too, but that was because I have to give up control and let someone put something in my mouth.  I think it has always been because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to breath.  But, now since I breath though my neck - it should be much easier.

I haven't gone for several years.  Not good, because I have had radiation in the past.  However, one ENT said last december that I have great teeth for having had radiation.

I am going on Wednesday afternoon. :)

Great

Keep me posted on the dentist hope all goes well and after this go once a year at least lol

• Sara1234
    Options

good morning, Sara.  i hope

good morning, Sara.  i hope all goes well at the dentist.  i also HATE going to the dentist.

dj

Went well

Everything went well lol thanks

• Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Dentist

After cancer I have to go to the dentist more often becuse of the radiation. I have summer teeth. Summer here and summer there because the radiation broke a few off. I get my teeth cleaned 3 times a year and think they should charge me by the tooth.

Just my thought for the day.

Matt..............I don't mind a haircut but I am thinning up there also but I ain't going to count hairs to figure out what they should charge.

Now I'm thinking too much................time for a nap

Jeff

• catfish_58
    catfish_58 Member Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Morning

Good morning bet you slept tons better than you have in the last couple weeks,Gotta mow yard have a good one later 

Chris

• Sara1234
    Options
    Duggie88 said:

Dentist

After cancer I have to go to the dentist more often becuse of the radiation. I have summer teeth. Summer here and summer there because the radiation broke a few off. I get my teeth cleaned 3 times a year and think they should charge me by the tooth.

Just my thought for the day.

Matt..............I don't mind a haircut but I am thinning up there also but I ain't going to count hairs to figure out what they should charge.

Now I'm thinking too much................time for a nap

Jeff

lol

You are toooo funny

• Sara1234
    Options

Morning

Good morning bet you slept tons better than you have in the last couple weeks,Gotta mow yard have a good one later 

Chris

Can

Can You come cut mine when you are done.....................................

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570
    Options
    Sara1234 said:

Thanks

Thanks I was reading your profile happy to hear all is great were do u surf

SURF'IN

Yo Sara,

Before my laryngectomy I surfed up and down the FL east coast, with Ft. Pierce, Sebastian Inlet, and Coco Beach being my favorite areas.  I've also been fortunate to have surfed a little bit in southern California, and once in Hawaii.  At this time, I am searching for an apparatus which will enable me to once more safely get back out into the wave line-up.  So, for the time being I a am sticking to safer water stuff, like kayaking until I find the surf solution.  It took me many years and many trials to find the solution that enabled me to safely ride waves with my PEG feeding tube, without worring that it would be ripped out during the tumultuous wipeouts, which I was very good at doing.  

PATRICK

• Sara1234
    Options
    patricke said:

SURF'IN

Yo Sara,

Before my laryngectomy I surfed up and down the FL east coast, with Ft. Pierce, Sebastian Inlet, and Coco Beach being my favorite areas.  I've also been fortunate to have surfed a little bit in southern California, and once in Hawaii.  At this time, I am searching for an apparatus which will enable me to once more safely get back out into the wave line-up.  So, for the time being I a am sticking to safer water stuff, like kayaking until I find the surf solution.  It took me many years and many trials to find the solution that enabled me to safely ride waves with my PEG feeding tube, without worring that it would be ripped out during the tumultuous wipeouts, which I was very good at doing.  

PATRICK

Hawaii

Is nice was in maui for a while coco also nice .......................Glad to hear you are enjoying life that is very important