Thankyou Sooo Much

Sara1234
Sara1234 Member Posts: 121

I am so thankful for all the people who responded to my posts in an upbeat fashion and wasnt rude and try to throw me off this site.....what ever my results are I have decided to stay on here anyway to help and support others......So Thanku Again to all of you who posted and gave me words of encouragement ...........................

Comments

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,773 Member
    welcome

Hi Sara,

I missed saying welcome on the first thread but welcome now. Everyone here is great and very helpful. Nearly all of us can offer our personal experiences but we are not professional medical folks. But you will get the most valulable advise from those who have been through the daily grind of treatment and offer many ideas on what helps get through with the fewest bumps. Welcome, Don

• Sara1234
    donfoo said:

welcome

Hi Sara,

I missed saying welcome on the first thread but welcome now. Everyone here is great and very helpful. Nearly all of us can offer our personal experiences but we are not professional medical folks. But you will get the most valulable advise from those who have been through the daily grind of treatment and offer many ideas on what helps get through with the fewest bumps. Welcome, Don

Meniers

When I was Dx With Meniers i found A great forum and learnt sooo much about it I think sometimes I new More then The Doctors.......lol it got me through and thats what counts ......................Thanks don

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Sara

I m glad you have decided to stay and be a part of the family here on CSN-H&N

Tim Hondo

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    sara, i'm so glad you've

sara, i'm so glad you've decided to stay and be part of our wonderful family!  it is a pleasure to have you.  by the way, my sister has miniers disease, it is not a very kind disease either.  i hope yours is under control.  she had surgery for it and hasn't had a flare up in a while, thank goodness.  it has kept her in bed for a week or more at one time.  i hope you don't have many flare ups and stay well.  again, welcome to the family!

God bless you,

dj

• Sara1234

sara, i'm so glad you've

sara, i'm so glad you've decided to stay and be part of our wonderful family!  it is a pleasure to have you.  by the way, my sister has miniers disease, it is not a very kind disease either.  i hope yours is under control.  she had surgery for it and hasn't had a flare up in a while, thank goodness.  it has kept her in bed for a week or more at one time.  i hope you don't have many flare ups and stay well.  again, welcome to the family!

God bless you,

dj

great site

great site called meniers.org kinda like here tell her to go nice people and lots of great info .....................hope she is doing better

• Sara1234

sara, i'm so glad you've

God bless you,

dj

thanku

thanku for the warm welcome .................................