Options
2»

Comments

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Oh stop it

Ron and Fox were out dining when they had the rudest waitress.

Fox said, "Make sure you leave no tip."

Ron replied, "I'll leave, but there's no need for the name calling." 

Did you hear about the nearsighted mohel (circumciser)?

He got the sack. 

I was told that my

I was told that my circumcision did not take long.. the Mohel cut it short...  Surprised

And then... how do you know when a Jewish woman is having an orgasm..??  When she drops her nail file....Sealed

How does a man give a Jewish woman an orgasm..?  Give her a mink coat...Laughing

They all go down hill from there...

Oh Alex, love the new picture..!

Ron

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    Options

Rumor has it

People who start rumors usually do so because the truth is boring.  I mean, having a liver transplant because you drank yourself to oblivion, a thousand times over, sounds way more gossip worthy than saying you have kidney cancer.  For all you know, you spent thousands on cheap whores, in your drunken stupors.  

Whomever started it must have a sad little life!

just miscommunication

No ill intent was planned. It probably took 2-3 people to get things confused. Some people just have no idea about our health and bodies. Maybe the word will get back to them and they will get it right. In any event, maybe I will run into them someday. Keeps me motivated to stay in shape. I want them to look at me and wish they looked as healthy. Especially if they are all porked out, toothless, with bad hair.

• aamdsi
    aamdsi Member Posts: 284
    Options
    foxhd said:

excuse me

Rumors. I've learned to spell a new word. For one thing, I used to be a part of many forums. I quit them all except this one. I decided that my health wasn't anybodies business and I had too many people asking questions that I didn't feel like answering anymore. But we are family here with much in common to share. You're all special friends. Everyone else? Not so much. I had decided to return to my pre-social media self. The plan was that when I died, I wanted people to say, "Fox who?" No wonder rumors start. I have told people that I had a procedure to make my manhood 10 inches long. Then I explain that I just need to fold it in half!

I come from a family where if

I come from a family where if you tell one person, then ask not to tell anyone else....the whole family, thier froiends and friends of friends know within hours.  When I found all this out, it might as well been written in the sky for by the time I got home from the doctor EVERYONE knew.  I had yet to be able to deal with it myself before I had to field all their questions and concerns.  People I didn't even know!  Or ltruly like for that matter. Plus the reactions to the fact it's "only kidney cancer" and has been removed makes the whole thing less important.  Sigh.

So I have taken the stand of, I am just not telling anyone anything. Here at least I know that the information and news will be dealt with by people who "get it"

Okay - enough whining 8-)

• Bellweather
    Bellweather Member Posts: 102
    Options
    strange how rumors start

Its funny that I was just talking to my wife about people creating their own little root cause analysis on my cancer,and their opinions vary wildly,  from alcoholism to processed food, but all seem to want a single cause to be the root of my problem.  I am certain that everyone on this site has contemplated the cause of their cancer to some degree.  Here is a brief review and the result of my root causes, it "COULD HAVE BEEN":

Heredity, water, coke, pepsi, gin, beer, hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken, potato, tomato, second hand smoke, first hand smoke, auto exhaust,  human exhaust, acid rain, too much sun, two part epoxies,  interior flat,  skittles, milk, shampoo, fertilizers, popcorn, inlaws, son in law, too much salt, not enough sex, too much foreplay,  old movies,  black mold, hurricane Katrina, or just bad odds????

Like my father used to say,  "you can't paint the picture with one stroke of the brush".  The fact of the matter is that most of us will never know the root cause of our cancer and we surely shouldn't give much thought about anyone elses one stroke picture that satisfies their own ego, though human naturee leads us down that path.

God has a purpose for all of us and everything we encounter,  have complete faith in him and forgive those who trespass against us.

Psalm 23: 1-6

A Psalm of David.   The Lord is my Shepherd;   I shall not want.   He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.   He restores my soul.   He leads me in paths of righteousness for his names sake.   Even though I walk through the valley of death,  I will fear no evil,  for you are with me;   your rod and your staff,  they comfort me.  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;  you anoint my head with oil;  my cup overflows. 

Wow, I went all over the place on this one, I feel better now, I love this site and it's people.  I think I will have some pizza, will have to hold off on the beer till next week, it does not mix well with Sutent, besides, the combo may cause cancer. 

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Oh stop it

Ron and Fox were out dining when they had the rudest waitress.

Fox said, "Make sure you leave no tip."

Ron replied, "I'll leave, but there's no need for the name calling." 

Did you hear about the nearsighted mohel (circumciser)?

He got the sack. 

I knew of

a guy who did circumcisions part time. He didn't charge much. But he accepted tips.

• pamstayner
    pamstayner Member Posts: 111 Member
    Options

strange how rumors start

Its funny that I was just talking to my wife about people creating their own little root cause analysis on my cancer,and their opinions vary wildly,  from alcoholism to processed food, but all seem to want a single cause to be the root of my problem.  I am certain that everyone on this site has contemplated the cause of their cancer to some degree.  Here is a brief review and the result of my root causes, it "COULD HAVE BEEN":

Heredity, water, coke, pepsi, gin, beer, hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken, potato, tomato, second hand smoke, first hand smoke, auto exhaust,  human exhaust, acid rain, too much sun, two part epoxies,  interior flat,  skittles, milk, shampoo, fertilizers, popcorn, inlaws, son in law, too much salt, not enough sex, too much foreplay,  old movies,  black mold, hurricane Katrina, or just bad odds????

Like my father used to say,  "you can't paint the picture with one stroke of the brush".  The fact of the matter is that most of us will never know the root cause of our cancer and we surely shouldn't give much thought about anyone elses one stroke picture that satisfies their own ego, though human naturee leads us down that path.

God has a purpose for all of us and everything we encounter,  have complete faith in him and forgive those who trespass against us.

Psalm 23: 1-6

A Psalm of David.   The Lord is my Shepherd;   I shall not want.   He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.   He restores my soul.   He leads me in paths of righteousness for his names sake.   Even though I walk through the valley of death,  I will fear no evil,  for you are with me;   your rod and your staff,  they comfort me.  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;  you anoint my head with oil;  my cup overflows. 

Wow, I went all over the place on this one, I feel better now, I love this site and it's people.  I think I will have some pizza, will have to hold off on the beer till next week, it does not mix well with Sutent, besides, the combo may cause cancer. 

Laughing so hard

Okay... This was a happy day because of my good news on the scan... but I have been laughing so hard reading this during what was my first real meal in days... and I kept spitting it out at my computer screen from laughing...

I love you guys on this board.. keeping it upbeat over anything...

By the way... I really really crave Pizza... and I am going to order a beer with it tomorrow!! (right after I use the magic mouthwash so I can actually eat it)

Pam