One week and soon to be alone

Options
2»

Comments

• Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    prayers lifted

Prayers lifted for you, Debbie, as you begin the next part of the journey.

And, please remember, you are not really alone.  Without your Jim, yes, but not alone.

Hugs.

• Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    Another Step

Debbie:

Been out of town so just now catching up. It is hard to face being alone; but another step in this journey.  You go right ahead and do what you need to do that helps you on this part of the journey.  Glad to see that you're still going to be posting and if you need to express your feelings and how you're feeling even 6 months from now go right ahead.  We're here for you.  It will be 4 years this Aug. since Charlie's passing and sometimes when I'm feeling blue being without him; I post that and it is a great comfort knowing that all my "CSN" buds are always there for me.  I know how you feel about being alone and kinda of wanting that time.  My sister stayed with me a few days after Charlie's service and asked couldn't I get someone to come and stay with me for a few days till she came back the next weekend, and that she hated for me to be by myself.  I told her, "Well, I'm not crazy about but I've got to start doing it sometime!"  So I actually was glad to go ahead  and get started with it.  Take care!  God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)

• nick770
    nick770 Member Posts: 195
    Options
      you will be in my prayers 

Cry  you will be in my prayers 

• wmc
    wmc Member Posts: 1,804
    Options
    You're never really alone.......

You will never really be truly alone. Your H&C family is here as you and Jim have been there for us. The worst time is when it's late and ready to sleep, and your mind just has so many thoughts and feelings it's hard. It might help to just wright your thoughts and concerns down. You don't have to post or send it to anyone, [you can if you like] but just getting it out can help a little. Time will lessen your grief, but your love and good memories will always be there.

Even in the short time I have been here you have touched my life in a good way and with suport. So I want to thank you for helping me with my juorney. Bless you.

Bill  oct2013