in the ER not for cancer

Options
2»

Comments

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options

The swelling on my nose has

The swelling on my nose has gone down some but my mouth still looks real bad.

The funny thing is i have slowed down since my last recurrence. It was just a momentary lapse of judgement like any accident.

I am very thankful though to have my teeth and not sustain a neck injury or concussion. The first thing i did was check my teeth. Then i walked a mile back to my truck pushing my bike. I knew i looked really bad and didnt want to look at my self until i got to the hospital but i figured i better make sure my eyes werent dialated before i drive which they werent.

It made me think twice about things but i have to keep living lifebto its fullest and laugh in the face of cancer.

I might go kayaking today. Water is much softer on the face LOL.

I wish we had a like button.

I wish we had a like button. Way to scan!

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    Are you recovering well?

I hope things are starting to improve and healing is doing its part.  

Are you still 'on yer bike'? (English expression, means go away)

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Trubrit said:

Are you recovering well?

I hope things are starting to improve and healing is doing its part.  

Are you still 'on yer bike'? (English expression, means go away)

Swelling has all gone down. I

Swelling has all gone down. I havent been on my mountain bike yet but i have been kayaking and rode my motorcycle for a couple of hours yesterday.

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options

Swelling has all gone down. I havent been on my mountain bike yet but i have been kayaking and rode my motorcycle for a couple of hours yesterday.

Bicycling

When I did a lot of biking, the falls that hurt the most were the abrasians!!! Not very serious,but they hurt like hell.  Heal fairly fast too. LOL

• carrieh
    carrieh Member Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Evil Canevil

You're just a dare devil..regular evil canevil (not sure I spelled that correctly)LOL..hope you're feeling better. I was considering mountain biking...hmmm...maybe with LOTs of padding and a few prayers..

Carrie

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    Options

The swelling on my nose has

The swelling on my nose has gone down some but my mouth still looks real bad.

The funny thing is i have slowed down since my last recurrence. It was just a momentary lapse of judgement like any accident.

I am very thankful though to have my teeth and not sustain a neck injury or concussion. The first thing i did was check my teeth. Then i walked a mile back to my truck pushing my bike. I knew i looked really bad and didnt want to look at my self until i got to the hospital but i figured i better make sure my eyes werent dialated before i drive which they werent.

It made me think twice about things but i have to keep living lifebto its fullest and laugh in the face of cancer.

I might go kayaking today. Water is much softer on the face LOL.

115 Likes

115 Likes

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    Options

136 Likes

136 Likes