Saudi cleric says driving risks damaging women's ovaries

Alexandra
Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
edited April 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1

Women who drive risk damaging their ovaries and pelvises and producing children with clinical problems, according to a conservative Saudi cleric.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24323934

Not to critisize anybody's religion but... has anyone ever damaged their ovaries while driving? 

Excluding adventurous ladies who habitually sit on a shifter.

Comments

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    Nuts, huh?

I've read this before.  Funny that we are still  managing to reproduce.

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    I wonder if the reference was

I wonder if the reference was to when there is a guy sitting between a woman and the steering wheel... Tongue Out

Ron

• poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    GSRon said:

I wonder if the reference was

I wonder if the reference was to when there is a guy sitting between a woman and the steering wheel... Tongue Out

Ron

Silly

Men damage their balls while driving

• ladyrosebud
    ladyrosebud Member Posts: 1

Silly

Men damage their balls while driving

Driving

LOVE your answer, LOL.  Go girl and by the way, my dog Buddy looks like your dog.

• debrajo
    debrajo Member Posts: 1,095 Member
    WOW!

That brings back memories!  I remember a certain '67 Mustang.....The shifter or the driving hasn't effected my overies, unless they were over-stimulated...I've been pregant 8 times!  Thanks  Alexandra!!!!! 

• GSRon
    debrajo said:

WOW!

That brings back memories!  I remember a certain '67 Mustang.....The shifter or the driving hasn't effected my overies, unless they were over-stimulated...I've been pregant 8 times!  Thanks  Alexandra!!!!! 

Oh yes a car with a bench

Oh yes a car with a bench seat and 4 on the floor... those were the days all right..!!  Tongue Out

Ron - "Balls balls, cried the Queen... if she'd had two then she'd been King...

• GSRon
    GSRon said:

Oh yes a car with a bench

Oh yes a car with a bench seat and 4 on the floor... those were the days all right..!!  Tongue Out

Ron - "Balls balls, cried the Queen... if she'd had two then she'd been King...

Spell Check

OK, here is a funny... I am sure many here can relate in one form or another....

Be Well All..!!

Ron

"Sometimes spellcheck / autocorrect is your worst enema"