John 4/24/14 update

Options
2»

Comments

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Give John my best. Still

Give John my best. Still praying for no complications and a speedy recovery. I knew he would be a trooper.

Debbie

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

4/24/14 Update

Well John had some trouble with some nasty B of a nurse  and did not get his pain meds on time overnight so he had a rough night and morning.

They had moved him from the regular ICU to a secondary overflow ICU (probably because he looked so darn good !).

But when Shelley got there, she found John's doctor and got things done.

John is now in a private room and feeling much better.  Don't you hate when they think they can change the doctor's orders and NOT give your meds on time after major surgery.

He is resting comfortably now

i'm so glad he is in his room

i'm so glad he is in his room now and has different nurses.  praying he and shelley get a good night's sleep.  thanks for the update, Ingrid.

dj

• Guzzle
    Guzzle Member Posts: 710
    Options
    jim and i said:

Give John my best. Still

Give John my best. Still praying for no complications and a speedy recovery. I knew he would be a trooper.

Debbie

Nurses!

Most are great. But if one doesn't do their job it impacts massively. My wife runs a team of them and every day tells them that the details MATTER to patients. Rock on John. Thinking of you mate.

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

4/24/14 Update

Well John had some trouble with some nasty B of a nurse  and did not get his pain meds on time overnight so he had a rough night and morning.

They had moved him from the regular ICU to a secondary overflow ICU (probably because he looked so darn good !).

But when Shelley got there, she found John's doctor and got things done.

John is now in a private room and feeling much better.  Don't you hate when they think they can change the doctor's orders and NOT give your meds on time after major surgery.

He is resting comfortably now

Pain and the pill

Praying that John will heal and get out soon, there is power in prayer when Gods people pray. I know with me at one time I would not take the pain pills because I did not want to be a junky. But life has showed me that there is good and bad in everything, I take the pain pill now when I need it and have found that my life can be an almost normal again.

Thanks and Ingrid for keeping us up on how John is doing

God Bless everyone

Tim Hondo