My Patrick passed away today

Options
2»

Comments

• Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I am so terribly sorry for

I am so terribly sorry for your loss.  He sounds like a wonderful man.  My condolences to you and your family.

Chelsea

• karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I'm very

I'm very sorry for your loss.It is never easy to lose a loved one.It sounds like he put up a heck of a fight.I will pray for you.

• thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    love and memories

Dear Ellen,

You shared a wonderful love and life with Patrick and you  have many memories to fall back on. He left you way to soon and he leaves a very big hole in your life.

I have lost 2 husbands and I miss them both, I am looking over the pictures many a time and remember the places we have been and the happy moments we had together.

I wish for you and your family that those memories might help you to deal with the loss of your dear Patrick.

Higs, Marjan

• serenity101
    serenity101 Member Posts: 82
    Options
    Dear Ellen,

I'm so sorry that Patrick is gone much too soon. You have been, and will continue to be, in my thoughts and prayers.

Serenity

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options
    This is so heart-breaking.

Ellen, I am just so sorry for your loss.  I wish I had words to make things better, but I know there aren't any, not really.  It's terrible to lose someone you love too soon.

Thank you for taking the time to share a little bit about him.  Your Pat sounds like a very special guy.

Love to you and your family~AA

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Sorry

I am sorry for your loss.  He is now pain-free in a better place.  One of these days I will lose my wife of 57 years to Alzheimers..  Just go on a day at a time .  My love to you.

• sdp
    sdp Member Posts: 181
    Options
    danker said:

Sorry

I am sorry for your loss.  He is now pain-free in a better place.  One of these days I will lose my wife of 57 years to Alzheimers..  Just go on a day at a time .  My love to you.

Sorry for your loss - hope u

Sorry for your loss - hope u find solace and your kids also help u get over the loss 

• Eltina21
    Eltina21 Member Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My prayers are being sent to

My prayers are being sent to you and your family at this time.