Jen2012 Biopsy results?

Options
PatchAdams
PatchAdams Member Posts: 271

Hey Jen did you guys get the results right away or even a prelimanary 'think it is / isn't' report?  

Be sure to let us know! 

Comments

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Hi Patch...thanks for

Hi Patch...thanks for thinking of us!

we got the good news yesterday that biopsy was negative for cancer!  He's had false negs before in the bones, but she feels that since this was not a bone biopsy and since his cea is still very low, that this is not cancer.  Thank God!  So she will continue folfox for 4 more treatments, check cea once a month and scan again in June.   She said she wants to put him on a maintenance chemo after folfox is done but we haven't gotten into details yet.

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    jen2012 said:

Hi Patch...thanks for

we got the good news yesterday that biopsy was negative for cancer!  He's had false negs before in the bones, but she feels that since this was not a bone biopsy and since his cea is still very low, that this is not cancer.  Thank God!  So she will continue folfox for 4 more treatments, check cea once a month and scan again in June.   She said she wants to put him on a maintenance chemo after folfox is done but we haven't gotten into details yet.

That's great news. I am glad

That's great news. I am glad to hear that. You both deserve a break.

• PatchAdams
    PatchAdams Member Posts: 271
    Options
    jen2012 said:

Hi Patch...thanks for

Awesome!

I'm so glad to hear this! 

• Cathleen Mary
    Cathleen Mary Member Posts: 827 Member
    Options

Awesome!

I'm so glad to hear this! 

Oh, Jen, I am so happy for

Oh, Jen, I am so happy for you both.  Good news was long overdue. Will keep the hope and prayers coming.

Hugs,

CM

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Great

That is great news.  The waiting is always so hard so I'm glad you have that behind you and the good news in front of you.

Kim

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    WHOOP WHOOP

That's great news!

Fabulous!

Winter Marie

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!  We were

Thank you all!  We were thrilled to get some good news. He hasn't driven or worked  since october.  He's planning to start driving this week and wants to go back to work april 30.   Got outside to do a few little odd jobs and enjoy the beautiful weather the last few days.