ALL CLEAR!!

Jojo61
Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member

Hi everyone!

Got my first official ALL CLEAR! The only "worrisome" news was that there is a lesion on the liver, but it was there in the last scan.They are just going to keep an eye on it but I think it is nothing.

Thanks for all your supportive and kind words!

Hugs AND SMILES!

Jojo

 

Comments

  • Djinnie
    Djinnie Member Posts: 945
    All Clear!

    Hey Jojo, 

    That is fantastic news, I am so pleased you got a good result, long may it continue:)

     

    Djinnie x

  • donna_lee
    donna_lee Member Posts: 1,041 Member
    Hooray..

    for "just" lesions.  I think we all find there are some in various organs.

    Your good news is great for all of us.

    Donna

  • foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    donna_lee said:

    Hooray..

    for "just" lesions.  I think we all find there are some in various organs.

    Your good news is great for all of us.

    Donna

    Don't we all

    have cysts and lesions by this time in our lives?  Sometimes I think I must be more hollow than an Easter bunny. Keep Smiling Jojo. Cuz we are.

  • GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    foxhd said:

    Don't we all

    have cysts and lesions by this time in our lives?  Sometimes I think I must be more hollow than an Easter bunny. Keep Smiling Jojo. Cuz we are.

    Go JoJo go..! Now don't you

    Go JoJo go..! Now don't you feel great... Ron

  • Srashedb
    Srashedb Member Posts: 482 Member
    Great news

    what a relief! 

    Sarah

  • icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    Srashedb said:

    Great news

    what a relief! 

    Sarah

    Time for sone cheer

    jojo,

     

    Now what would be an appropriate drink? I will supply the ice.

     

    Icemantoo

  • I am alive
    I am alive Member Posts: 315
    YAY!!!!

    Congratulations!!! I'm thrilled for you, Jojo!

  • Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    All Right, All Right, All

    All Right, All Right, All Righty now~!!!!

    Continued health and well being.

    Warmly, Jan

  • twinthings
    twinthings Member Posts: 409
    Hip hip hooray!!  What

    Hip hip hooray!!  What fantastic news, Jojo!  I'm doing my happy dance for ya.  I LOVE to dance so keep those good reports coming!!

  • brea588
    brea588 Member Posts: 240
    Great news

    This is great news JOJO  keep it up !!!  SO very happy for you!

  • sblairc
    sblairc Member Posts: 585 Member
    Hugs and smiles back at you

    Thanks for sharing the wonderful news. Life is good!

  • Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    sblairc said:

    Hugs and smiles back at you

    Thanks for sharing the wonderful news. Life is good!

    Thanks everyone for your good

    Thanks everyone for your good wishes! I am still smiling. Everything seems brighter and tastes sweeter.

    Tonight I went out with a bunch of friends to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday and we had a blast and danced all night! Life IS good

     

    Hugs

    Jojo

  • Djinnie
    Djinnie Member Posts: 945
    Jojo61 said:

    Thanks everyone for your good

    Thanks everyone for your good wishes! I am still smiling. Everything seems brighter and tastes sweeter.

    Tonight I went out with a bunch of friends to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday and we had a blast and danced all night! Life IS good

     

    Hugs

    Jojo

    Wow! Looks like new beginnings Jojo, renewed and refreshed, a new you in fact. I had to do a double take, I absolutely love the new look:)

     

    Djinnie xx

  • Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    Djinnie said:

    Wow! Looks like new beginnings Jojo, renewed and refreshed, a new you in fact. I had to do a double take, I absolutely love the new look:)

     

    Djinnie xx

    Exactly - I thought it was

    Exactly - I thought it was time for new beginnings! Not really a new me - that photo was taken in February while in Vegas with my girlfriends. I change my hair all the time. Sometimes I am a redhead, but usually a blonde - don't want my hubby to get bored of me! Wink

     

    Hugs,

    Jojo

  • APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    Jojo61 said:

    Exactly - I thought it was

    Exactly - I thought it was time for new beginnings! Not really a new me - that photo was taken in February while in Vegas with my girlfriends. I change my hair all the time. Sometimes I am a redhead, but usually a blonde - don't want my hubby to get bored of me! Wink

     

    Hugs,

    Jojo

    Love your look also! What a

    Love your look also! What a beautiful smile :)

  • GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    APny said:

    Love your look also! What a

    Love your look also! What a beautiful smile :)

    One comment.   All of the

    One comment.   All of the women's pictures above.. well you all have such great smiles..!  Any one of you can light up a room... collectively you all just rock..!  Thanks for sharing your pretty faces with us (well me for sure..!!)  Tongue Out

    Ron

  • foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    GSRon said:

    One comment.   All of the

    One comment.   All of the women's pictures above.. well you all have such great smiles..!  Any one of you can light up a room... collectively you all just rock..!  Thanks for sharing your pretty faces with us (well me for sure..!!)  Tongue Out

    Ron

    Gee Ron,

    I feel left out. Should I change my hair color? Or just grow some?