OT wedding

Options
CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member

We are less than a month away - yikes!!!!  Katherine's dress is lovely and I will post photos after wedding.  I am wearing a dark blue, jewel-toned long dress - mainly cause it fit me perfectly...lol.  The bridesmaids are in different pastel shades of green or green/blue.  Bella (my soon-to-be step-granddaughter) has an adorable sleeveless, long pastel pink smocked dress.  She is the flower girl and is 5.  The food at the venue is amazing: hors do'ouevres such as Oyster Rockefeller and Crawfish Monica (20 hot hors d'oeuvres, sandwiches and 2 cold canapes in all), stations with shrimp and grits, a carving station, a fruit and veggie station with crawfish cheesecake, brie and smoked salmon with capers.  This is New Orleans after all and people are really serious about food.  Please pray for NO RAIN as the wedding is at the City Park conservatory where there are ponds, butterfly gardens, rose gardens and huge majestic live oak trees.  So hoping we can make use of the outside venue!!!!

Comments

• cinnamonsmile
    cinnamonsmile Member Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I wish I was there for

WOW!!! I wish I was there for the food (and your company and to see it all)!!!

Thanks for the wedding updates!!! 

Boy would I love to see it all and eat that food. I have no idea about Louisisan cooking!!!

I went to my first Wisconsin Polish wedding meal and thought that spread was DELICOUS....

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the Bride & Groom to Be

You painted a beautiful picture.  Katherine's wedding is going to be lovely from start to finish!

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Wow sounds

Wow sounds wonderful...

Denise

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    A Sunny Wedding Day

It sounds beautiful and I will pray that Katherine will have sunny weather or her wedding day.

Best to you

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

A Sunny Wedding Day

It sounds beautiful and I will pray that Katherine will have sunny weather or her wedding day.

Best to you

Sounds beautiful

Sounds beautiful

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Sounds beautiful

Sounds beautiful

I can't believe it's almost here

You will dance at your daughter's wedding and have an instant grandchild to boot!  So happy for you and your family.  Will be looking for photos after - especially of the mother of the bride and the bride (in that order). 

Suzanne

• rutzetta
    rutzetta Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Congrats to All

May the sun shine on this Blessed event. I know your smile,  beauty and grace will radiate through out the wedding. It sounds like a wonderful event is planned for all to enjoy.

Constance

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    This sounds beautiful, and
    This sounds beautiful, and the food.... I have always heard of the beautiful southern weddings and from the picture you painted, this is it. Can't wait for the pictures. Enjoy all the festivities.
    Hugs,
    Carol
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    camul said:

This sounds beautiful, and
    This sounds beautiful, and the food.... I have always heard of the beautiful southern weddings and from the picture you painted, this is it. Can't wait for the pictures. Enjoy all the festivities.
    Hugs,
    Carol

Katherine - will be a beautiful bride -- walking

towards her new family - and a future full of hope, love and happiness.  I envision guest dinning and dancing, talking and laughter filling up hours of celebration.  I see you, and Danny beaming with joy and savoring every moment.

I am thrilled for you beyond words - my dear Friend.

Vicki Sam