O.T. GREAT NEWS Infant HEART HEALED no more meds

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1

About 7mths ago I posted about my new granddaughter-having heart issues-possibly needing open heart surgery. She is now 7mths old and got theh all clear from her cardiologist yesterday-NO MORE HEART meds, can go do day care and no surgery needed.

I am still doing the HAPPY Dance since yesterday.

Denise

Comments

• grannabeth
    grannabeth Member Posts: 95
    Wonderful News

What wonderful news to hear! So thankful that she is doing well enough to come off the meds and the best news of all - no surgery!  Doing the happy dance with you.

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Wonderful News

What wonderful news to hear! So thankful that she is doing well enough to come off the meds and the best news of all - no surgery!  Doing the happy dance with you.

This is the MOST wonderful news - EVER!!!

Denise - you must be over the moon with excitement!   No more med's - now that is something to celebrate -

Joy, Joy, Joy ...Cool

Vicki Sam

• tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    FANTASTIC!

This is what its all about really. Soooo happy for your you and your family!

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Awesome!!!!!  I am so happy

Awesome!!!!!  I am so happy for you!!!!

• disneyfan2008

Awesome!!!!!  I am so happy

Awesome!!!!!  I am so happy for you!!!!

tHANKS ALL...I AM STILL DOING

tHANKS ALL...I AM STILL DOING THE HAPPY DANCE...

DENISE

• disneyfan2008

tHANKS ALL...I AM STILL DOING

tHANKS ALL...I AM STILL DOING THE HAPPY DANCE...

DENISE

• cinnamonsmile
    cinnamonsmile Member Posts: 1,187 Member
    What a relief and great news

What a relief and great news that your granddaughter's heart is healed and no more surgery is needed!! So glad to hear for you and your family!

• disneyfan2008

What a relief and great news

What a relief and great news that your granddaughter's heart is healed and no more surgery is needed!! So glad to hear for you and your family!

I am still doing the Happy

I am still doing the Happy Dance...She was in the hospital (Westchester) for over a week as new born and back a bit later...scary..

so Happy all is good...she is my sweetie (only grand daughter-she has two brothers)

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Happy Denise that all turned

Happy Denise that all turned out well.

Doris

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    SIROD said:

Happy Denise that all turned

Happy Denise that all turned out well.

Doris

Hip, hip, hooray!

Fabulous news, Denise.  Now she can grow and thrive and be a normal infant.  Is the relationship between you and your daughter better now?  I sure hope so.  It was indeed a rocky road.

Suzanne

• disneyfan2008

Hip, hip, hooray!

Fabulous news, Denise.  Now she can grow and thrive and be a normal infant.  Is the relationship between you and your daughter better now?  I sure hope so.  It was indeed a rocky road.

Suzanne

Suzanne:
    Thanks for the

Suzanne:

Thanks for the comment and remembering my rocky situation. Right now things are going well. They (mom and 3 kids) moved back with us last week..suppose to be temp situation but last time it was 5 yrs...so we'll see. But I get to see the baby and brothers daily. "HE" kept us away from the baby even when very ill-in major hospital we are not alloweed to MEET the baby.

Rocky roads ahead I am sure , but I am enjoying the ride while i have smooth road.

Denise.