Nasal problems

Options
Hondo
Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
edited February 2014 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

I had been having problems with breathing and sinus through my noise for years. Everything would be aright until I went to bed and then about 1am I would wake up because my noise was plugged up and I could not breathe. For someone with dry mouth you all know how that is. A few weeks ago my daughter told me about trying Alkalol with my NeilMed sinus rinse. Well at first I did not think too much of it. But after using it for a few weeks I am no longer waking up at night with problems breathing and my sinus are clear all the time.

If any of you suffer with sinus problems like me you might want to give it a try. If you are in treatment please ask your doctor first.

http://www.alkalolcompany.com/

Wishing you all good breathing.

God Bless

Tim Hondo

Comments

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    I think this stuff is what

KTeacher (Bev) started using, and it worked wonders for her too!  I put your post in my favorites, just in case!

p

• KTeacher
    KTeacher Member Posts: 1,103
    Options
    Love that stuff!

Since my eye exenteration  I have had major sinus problems.  Starting with the abcess I had in the sinus during chemo, rads.  I had surgery and have been dry and stopped up ever since.  I was having sinus infections monthly.  ENT wanted me to try the Alkalol so I wouldn't have to be on antibiotics so often.  It worked.  I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using it in my sinus rinse.  I am so glad it is easy to find and over the counter.  Very refreshing.  BTW, I have finally reached a point that I don't feel like I am drowning myself when I do the nasal rinse!

• Hondo
    Options

I think this stuff is what

KTeacher (Bev) started using, and it worked wonders for her too!  I put your post in my favorites, just in case!

p

Hi P

It is good to be a part of your favorites

Smile

Smile

Smile

Tim Hondo

• Hondo
    Options
    KTeacher said:

Love that stuff!

Since my eye exenteration  I have had major sinus problems.  Starting with the abcess I had in the sinus during chemo, rads.  I had surgery and have been dry and stopped up ever since.  I was having sinus infections monthly.  ENT wanted me to try the Alkalol so I wouldn't have to be on antibiotics so often.  It worked.  I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using it in my sinus rinse.  I am so glad it is easy to find and over the counter.  Very refreshing.  BTW, I have finally reached a point that I don't feel like I am drowning myself when I do the nasal rinse!

Hi Teacher

Sinus Infections that is one of my big problems aswell, no sooner I get rid of it a week later it comes back. The other part of it was very bad breath, I mean really bad. I had no idea why people would back away from me 10 to 15 feet when I would start talking.  That all seems to be gone now; but is got to be very embarrassing as no one wanted to even ride in a car with me. I could not smell it so I had no idea what was going on.

God Bless

Tim Hondo