Maryland Crab Cake dinner with CSN sisters

New Flower
New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
edited February 2014 in Breast Cancer #1

Despite snow storm  Jean, Linda L.  (linpsu) and I had a wonderful time Wednesday. We enjoyed each other company and Maryland Crab Cakes. Coming from Los Angeles snow looked very pretty, of course I did not have t shovel it.

Thank you both Linda and Jean for your commitment, it was fun and hope seeing you again.

Hugs 

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Olga .. I am so happy for you 3 Sisters in PINK

I can not wait to see photo's of the 3 of you, Girls!  Surreal ..

Vicki Sam

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    VickiSam said:

Olga .. I am so happy for you 3 Sisters in PINK

I can not wait to see photo's of the 3 of you, Girls!  Surreal ..

Vicki Sam

yes surreal

Vicki,

thanks for your comment. It has been my second in-person time with Jean and the first time meeting Linda.  They both had to drive a long distance for our get together. We did a lot of catching up about family and friend, and of course our CSN community as well. Jean is a dear friend to many , amazing organizer of Hershey annual festival. Linda is a very sweet and carring person, i an happy to know now. We missed you  at our table. it is a big deal for me to travel, next time I  will invite others to fly with me.

Hugs

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    We had a great time,

Olga, it was great catching up with you again, my friend.  It was great seeing Linda.  We live closer to each other than Olga.  Hopefully, some of you Californis girls can join us in Hershey in November.  Pictures are in my expressions page.

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    So nice

Olga - It was so great to finally meet you!  I was so glad that we were able to have dinner and get to know each other.  I hope you had an easy trip back to California, land of sunshine.  Thanks, Jean, for getting  all of us together!  Olga, we'd love it if you could come to Hershey! 

Hugs,

Linda

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Nice!

Very nice! As it always is when CSN friends gather. :-)

Kind regards, Susan

• meandmom
    meandmom Member Posts: 9

Nice!

Very nice! As it always is when CSN friends gather. :-)

Kind regards, Susan

Count me in

Only a couple of hours to Hershey so count me in.  I would love to meet fellow pink sisters.