Houston..

Lorikat
Lorikat Member Posts: 681 Member

In Houston.  Just finished TWO HOUR MRI.  I've never has one last that long!

Comments

• jcruz
    jcruz Member Posts: 379 Member
    Whoa!

Whoa!  That is a long time in the clanging tube.

Good luck with the rest of your appointment.

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Lorikat

Oh, I feel for you!  I once had MRI of my head, cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine all in one shot and was in the tube for at least two hours.  I felt like I was ready for the looney bin after they let me out of that thing and I'm not even claustrophobic!  I'm glad you have this done and I hope you will get all good news on the results!

• Marynb
    Marynb Member Posts: 1,118
    Lorikat
    That is really long! I hope it brings good news! Hang in there!
  • lizdeli
    lizdeli Member Posts: 569 Member
    Marynb said:

Lorikat
    That is really long! I hope it brings good news! Hang in there!

Sorry I missed you!

Lori

my appt was moved to this week and I should have thought to let you know. I got in on the 19th and was at MDA on the 20th and 21st.  Just got home. I am so bummed that I missed you! Glad you got good news! Congrats on graduating to 6 months!  I didn't see Dr Eng this time. Just Dr Chang. Scans and scopes. All good. Dr Chang released me!  He said I am now just with Dr Eng! It was bittersweet in a way. I love Dr Chang. But I continue to graduate so thank God for that. Let me know when your next appt is. Mine is in August. 

Hugs

liz

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    lizdeli said:

Sorry I missed you!

Lori

my appt was moved to this week and I should have thought to let you know. I got in on the 19th and was at MDA on the 20th and 21st.  Just got home. I am so bummed that I missed you! Glad you got good news! Congrats on graduating to 6 months!  I didn't see Dr Eng this time. Just Dr Chang. Scans and scopes. All good. Dr Chang released me!  He said I am now just with Dr Eng! It was bittersweet in a way. I love Dr Chang. But I continue to graduate so thank God for that. Let me know when your next appt is. Mine is in August. 

Hugs

liz

Lori & Liz

Lori, have you gotten any news yet on your follow-up tests?  I hope you're not still waiting and that all the news is good!

Liz, it's great that you have been released by one of your doctors.  I'm coming up on 6 years post-diagnosis and still have 2 out my 3 (my rad onc discharged me almost 4 years ago).  I am hoping that when I see my med onc in June, he will cut me loose!  I wish you all the best with the appt. in August!

• Lorikat
    Lorikat Member Posts: 681 Member
    lizdeli said:

Sorry I missed you!

Lori

Hugs

liz

Darn it Liz!  Those are the

Darn it Liz!  Those are the days I was there!  I didn't see Dr. Eng either...just Das and Chang both of who I love!  om parol for 6 months, yeah! Dr chang did a couple of biopsies but did not seem worried.  Will see me in 16 months for scan, will see Das in 6 months and I suppose Dr. Eng!  Side effects are what they are and I can deal with them!  No trips to Houston for six months!  Liz let me know when they schedule you next, ok?