Planned CSN Outage Tonight

Options
CSN_Nick
CSN_Nick moderator Posts: 65

Dear Users,

CSN will be down for routine maintenance tonight from around midnight to 3:00 AM Eastern Time.

We apologize for any inconvenience.  The site will be up and running as quickly as possible. Thank you for all you do for CSN!

CSN_Nick

Comments

• N_Woods_Gal
    N_Woods_Gal Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Missing Archives

I've noticed that our thread history now begins on Feb 1st 2011. Can I assume that everything posted before that has been deleted, or am I able to access earlier posts another way? If this is a routine "house cleaning" of sorts, can we be notified in advance with the specifics? I'm sick to think that some of my go-to threads are gone. 

• CSN_Kim
    CSN_Kim Member Posts: 55
    Options

Missing Archives

I've noticed that our thread history now begins on Feb 1st 2011. Can I assume that everything posted before that has been deleted, or am I able to access earlier posts another way? If this is a routine "house cleaning" of sorts, can we be notified in advance with the specifics? I'm sick to think that some of my go-to threads are gone. 

Site maintenance

Hi CSN Users,

I apologize this was not communicated in advance.  We are currently doing some site work so don't worry if you see some odd happenings during the next few weeks.

CSN_Kim

Site Administrator