How are you, Sue?

Options

Hi Sue,

I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you today. Hopefully your tests are over and you are home and feeling fine.

Sending you love and hugs,

Lisha

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Back home...

Hi Lisha,

Thank you for thinking of me! My Vascular Ultrasound took a full 3 hours and was very interesting, but of course as usual the technicians can't tell you anything about what they see or don't see. They tested the blood flow in my legs, groin, stomach and neck. They did tell me prior to testing that if they saw something that looked to be needing "urgent" care, they would call my doctor in and he would decide what to do. That didn't happen, so I can only assume all is ok. My doctor will call once he gets the results, and if he doesn't call, then we will go over the results on March 3rd. So...all's well that ends well. I passed the tredmill test just fine and the technician did say "good job", so I was pleased with that. Anyways...I just go along one day at a time and keep thinking good positive thoughts...what else can we do? Smile I hope all is well with you and you are resting up for the new grandbaby! How exciting! Keep us posted, and share pictures when the big day arrives. Love...Sue

(FNHL-stg3-grd2-typA-Dx 6/10-age 63)