The Welcome back from Vacation Parade

COBRA666
COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member

Hey Everybody, I just got back from organizing the, "WELCOME BACK FROM VACATION PARADE." I am sure everybody is back now. The posting site is starting to grow grass between the post. I am getting so bored I even welcome our flagger back. WELCOME BACK EVERYBODY!!!!

Comments

• COBRA666
    Thank You

Hi John and good morning, Thanks for welcoming us back. Hope you are doing well. I am doing fine. Talk to you later.

• COBRA666
    COBRA666 said:

Thank You

Hi John and good morning, Thanks for welcoming us back. Hope you are doing well. I am doing fine. Talk to you later.

Hey John

Hey John,

You going to watch the Superbowl today?

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    Same complex

I had before.........maybe nobody likes me,  then someone keeps flagging you, even flagging Max!  It's like "The Old Gray Mare" Wink........GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Becky

• COBRA666
    illead said:

Same complex

I had before.........maybe nobody likes me,  then someone keeps flagging you, even flagging Max!  It's like "The Old Gray Mare" Wink........GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Becky

Being Flagged !!!

I think Max is new to the flagging thing, but I have been flagged more times than behind closed door Executive Orders have been signed. It doesn't really matter to me who wins the Superbowl. I just watch for the commercials. Just another day anymore. I guess it depends on where you live when it comes to rooting for a favorite team. I lived in Maryland most of my life and last year I rooted for the opposing team, but the Ravens won anyway. If I would bet money on my thoughts of who would win all these games I would be so broke I couldn't AFFORD to pay attention. LOL.  John

• COBRA666
    COBRA666 said:

Being Flagged !!!

I think Max is new to the flagging thing, but I have been flagged more times than behind closed door Executive Orders have been signed. It doesn't really matter to me who wins the Superbowl. I just watch for the commercials. Just another day anymore. I guess it depends on where you live when it comes to rooting for a favorite team. I lived in Maryland most of my life and last year I rooted for the opposing team, but the Ravens won anyway. If I would bet money on my thoughts of who would win all these games I would be so broke I couldn't AFFORD to pay attention. LOL.  John

Superbowl !!!

Hey Becky and John,

Superbowl starts soon. Don't forget to watch those commercials...and Thanks for the parade.

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    COBRA666 said:

Superbowl !!!

Hey Becky and John,

Superbowl starts soon. Don't forget to watch those commercials...and Thanks for the parade.

Hmmmmm

Looks like there were 3 participants.  Did it rain on our parade? B&B

• COBRA666
    illead said:

Hmmmmm

Looks like there were 3 participants.  Did it rain on our parade? B&B

Hmmmmm!!!!!

Must have done something on it...Don't know if it was rain or something elseSurprised

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    COBRA666 said:

Hmmmmm!!!!!

Must have done something on it...Don't know if it was rain or something elseSurprised

Hey Guys

I love a parade - LOL.  Well John, it was Superbowl Sunday and folks have to do  something with all that beer!

I was finding the talking to yourself thing amusing and was just waiting for more.  I even put down the crayons and markers!

Hugs to all - Jim

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    jimwins said:

Hey Guys

I love a parade - LOL.  Well John, it was Superbowl Sunday and folks have to do  something with all that beer!

I was finding the talking to yourself thing amusing and was just waiting for more.  I even put down the crayons and markers!

Hugs to all - Jim

I had company...

Hi John,

Sorry I missed out on the parade, but Steve's mom stayed with us this weekend and I had family coming and going to see her. AND...we couldn't wait to watch the super bowl and see our Seahawks win the game!!! I haven't missed one of their games all season, so this was big for us. Other than celebrating our victory, things are good here. I have my Vascular Ultrasound in the morning, but thats about it until my physical on March 3rd and then my Ct scan in April. Haven't been sick since last March when I got the shingles, so I must be doing something right. I'm planning a short trip to Oregon to visit my Aunt in 2 weeks, so I hope the weather will stay clear...hate driving in bad weather. Anyways...that's all that's new with me. Love...Sue

(Follicular NHL-stg3-grd2-typA-Dx 6/10-age 63)