Any news on Kathryn_in_MN?

Options
Trubrit
Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member

I've been thinking and praying for her allot, and wondered if anyone has heard how she is doing. 

Comments

• Dyanclark
    Dyanclark Member Posts: 296
    Options
    Kathryn

Facebook page still active with friends well wishes.  She is not posting pretty sick I think.  I check almost everyday.

• Trubrit
    Options
    Dyanclark said:

Kathryn

Facebook page still active with friends well wishes.  She is not posting pretty sick I think.  I check almost everyday.

Thank you!

I appreciate the update Dyan.  

I can understand why she does not post, and will continue to remember her in my prayers. 

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Daily prayers

I think about her many times a day and always so a prayer for her and her family.  All my love Kathryn.

Aloha,

Kathleen

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options

Daily prayers

I think about her many times a day and always so a prayer for her and her family.  All my love Kathryn.

Aloha,

Kathleen

Wonder what happened to my

Wonder what happened to my post. 

Kathryn has hospice with her.  She is saying her goodbyes. This was about 2-3 weeks ago. 

I had had a little more derail in my post but it's no longer here. 

Very sad.  

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    The last time Kathryn posted

Kathryn hasn't posted or "liked" anything on her page since January 19th, where she was having double vision, she did manage to keep up with at least a like until then, but she is still with us.

Winter Marie

• Trubrit
    Options

The last time Kathryn posted

Kathryn hasn't posted or "liked" anything on her page since January 19th, where she was having double vision, she did manage to keep up with at least a like until then, but she is still with us.

Winter Marie

Thanks Marie

I read the post you submitted on her behalf on Jan 6th and have been thinking of her ever since. 

I know that she is preparing for the end, and praying that she is as comfortable as possible. 

• karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Thank you

Thank you for the update.I will keep praying for her.