Let's get that Birthday string going.

All our love - please have a great day.

marbleotis

Comments

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    The big one...Happy Birthday
    The big one...Happy Birthday Phil! Bet you arent moping around complaining about being 50!

I hope you are feeling well and fully enjoying the day.
  • LindaK.
    LindaK. Member Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday Phil! 50 is the new 30, enjoy
  • Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    Many Happy Returns of the day

Woo Hoo! Its Phil's brithday and we're here to celebrate.

image  Here's some cake. 

May your day be a special one. 

• devotion10
    devotion10 Member Posts: 623 Member
    Options

Peace. ~ Cynthia

• ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Options
    Happy birthday! Wow I guess

Happy birthday! Wow I guess all of our parenta got caught up in the spring fling. Lots of people born in January conceived in March lol. 

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Phil!

I hope it's a good one! I am hoping all goes well with all your tests.

Lin

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    thank you

I just noticed this thread.  Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes.  I can't believe I'm 50. Seems like the years just rolled by in a blink of the eye.

I posted a separate thread with an update.  The onc called me yesterday with MRI and CT results.  I do have another tumor on the liver. The good news it is on the surface and will be easy to remove. I'll be talking to a surgeon this Thursday.  And I'm guessing he is going to want to do this quick.  So I just might end up in surgery next week???

Just recovered from the 12/2 colon resection and back at it again. No rest for the weary.

And I am a little down in the dumps on this one.  I really was hoping for some extended quality time...  I'm trying to remain positive but it seems like this cancer thing is relentless. 

God Bless you all!!!

And Love to you all!!!

Sincerely,

Philip

• lilacbrroller
    lilacbrroller Member Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Phil64 said:

thank you

I just noticed this thread.  Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes.  I can't believe I'm 50. Seems like the years just rolled by in a blink of the eye.

I posted a separate thread with an update.  The onc called me yesterday with MRI and CT results.  I do have another tumor on the liver. The good news it is on the surface and will be easy to remove. I'll be talking to a surgeon this Thursday.  And I'm guessing he is going to want to do this quick.  So I just might end up in surgery next week???

Just recovered from the 12/2 colon resection and back at it again. No rest for the weary.

And I am a little down in the dumps on this one.  I really was hoping for some extended quality time...  I'm trying to remain positive but it seems like this cancer thing is relentless. 

God Bless you all!!!

And Love to you all!!!

Sincerely,

Philip

Happy birthday!!

Lots of people will celebrate this year - I've seen several user names with 64 on them.  Congrats on making it to this milestone!  

Happy day!  Cool

all the best

Karin '66