Thinking of Craig

Options
2»

Comments

• Holdtight
    Holdtight Member Posts: 151
    Options
    HI CRAIG

IM KEEPING YOU IN MY DEEP PRAYERS FOR TOTAL HEALING.  YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO SO MANY ON SITE.  THIS SURGERY IS GOING TO WORK FOR YOU - STAY STRONG AND POSITIVE. AND YOU'LL BE UP AND ABOUT IN NO TIME.  HUGS TO YOU MY FRIEND...

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

HI

I'm heading in for spleen removal surgery this Thursday....will either raise platelets or not.  Let's hope it does so I can continue treatment. 

thank you all!!!

Oh no! More surgery!

Dear Craig, what a trial you are having, and still taking time to visit here and fill us in. 

I'm sure you know that we'll all be thinking of you on Thursday (and beyond).

Virtual hugs!

• johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Holdtight said:

HI CRAIG

IM KEEPING YOU IN MY DEEP PRAYERS FOR TOTAL HEALING.  YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO SO MANY ON SITE.  THIS SURGERY IS GOING TO WORK FOR YOU - STAY STRONG AND POSITIVE. AND YOU'LL BE UP AND ABOUT IN NO TIME.  HUGS TO YOU MY FRIEND...

thinking of you

everyday but special prayers go out today thursday for your spleenectomy,for me i did not bounce back as soon as i thought i would but i know our lion you will get stronger one day at a time.be kind to yourself during healing try to eat well and get the rest when your body tells you it needs it....Godbless...johnnybegood

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options

thinking of you

everyday but special prayers go out today thursday for your spleenectomy,for me i did not bounce back as soon as i thought i would but i know our lion you will get stronger one day at a time.be kind to yourself during healing try to eat well and get the rest when your body tells you it needs it....Godbless...johnnybegood

Best wishes. Yes, rest. 

Best wishes. Yes, rest.