Kathy G

ConnieSW
ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
edited January 2014 in Uterine/Endometrial Cancer #1

Haven't heard from you in awhile.  Everything ok?

Comments

• Kathy G.
    Kathy G. Member Posts: 244 Member
    Hi Connie!
    Thanks for asking

Hi Connie!

Thanks for asking about me! I have been scanning posts the past few months...my heart is with everyone especially the newcomers. My job is just very time consuming during the holidays, and we have been implementing a new federal program with lots of resistance & kinks to be worked out.

I am also having some cardiac issues so my energy has been low!

I go next week for my one year check-up and pray all is good! I want to continue to give back the support I received here during my most challenging times, but if I learned one thing from having cancer it is to recognize when to pull back and take care of yourself. I am in one of those time frames...

Again, thanks for thinking of me. I pray for all the ladies on this board...you, Jan, Suzanne/Double Whammy, my almost surgery partner Lisa/3 Sisters, Sara Zippora, Ro10, etc. (I know I am missing ppl, but at midnight Friday my brain is fried.)

My best to all. I will be back to posting soon...

Kathy

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    Kathy G. said:

Hi Connie!
    Thanks for asking

Hi Connie!

Thanks for asking about me! I have been scanning posts the past few months...my heart is with everyone especially the newcomers. My job is just very time consuming during the holidays, and we have been implementing a new federal program with lots of resistance & kinks to be worked out.

I am also having some cardiac issues so my energy has been low!

I go next week for my one year check-up and pray all is good! I want to continue to give back the support I received here during my most challenging times, but if I learned one thing from having cancer it is to recognize when to pull back and take care of yourself. I am in one of those time frames...

Again, thanks for thinking of me. I pray for all the ladies on this board...you, Jan, Suzanne/Double Whammy, my almost surgery partner Lisa/3 Sisters, Sara Zippora, Ro10, etc. (I know I am missing ppl, but at midnight Friday my brain is fried.)

My best to all. I will be back to posting soon...

Kathy

Thanks

for responding.  Hope the job settles down some.  I loved being a nurse but found my job getting more and more frustrating so am glad I retired.  I'm sorry to learn of the cardiac issues and hope you get those under control.  Not having energy is awful.  Take care and know you are thought about.