My Turn Now

Options
rjjj
rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member

i was so saddend to hear of My turn now losing her battle. It just doesnt seem fair that so many have lost their battle that were here 5 years ago when i joined, it always takes something like this to draw me back to you pink sisters and CSN. Maybe i have my head buried in the sand, but with each one that passes I wonder, why i have been spared so far. It is much easier not to come here and to pretend all is well.. I do know that if the beast attacks again this is the first place i will run to. I love you all and you are all always in my prayers

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    We love you too

we love you too and glad that you have been doing well.

Hugs

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

We love you too

Hugs

Loosing Debbie

Jackie,

it is unfair so many are taken, who were fighting hard while helping others. Debbie and many others, who have been on the board for several years have lost their life to this horrible disease in this year. For us They 5 years of survivor statistics has become a reality, those numbers about people we have known and loved.

My heart goes out to Debbie's family and 6 other CSN family who will have an empty seat at New Year Eve table, who lost a dear mother, sister, or wife in 2013.

Hugs

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

We love you too

Hugs

Back at you! Thank you for the kind words

and prayers -- Lord knows we can use prayers.  Thank you for checking in, and I hope you stay for a while.

Losing Debbie (My Turn Now) is a huge blow for all of us - and reminds us that the beast is always busy creating chaos in someone's life.

My heart and soul goes out to Debbie's family.

Vicki Sam

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Dear Jackie...

You reference 'survivor guilt' - yes, many of us share those feelings when someone passes from cancer.

Simply put, cancer sucks. I hate it.

We honor those lost to the dreadful & evil disease by continuing to live our lives as best we can. With gratitude for each day. While forever keeping memories of them within our hearts.

(((Big Hugs))) for you...

Love, Susan xoxoxo