Need Some Love… ~ Updated ~19DEC2013 - Paths Clean..

Options
2»

Comments

• spector551
    spector551 Member Posts: 109
    Options
    Right now...

I'm praying for you right now, brother!

God bless,

Jamie

• luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    POSITIVE MOJO ON THE WAY

John, I'm sending a few prayers along with a side order of good MOJO. Sucks having to get anything checked out given what we all have gone through. I feel and believe you will get a good result on your test.

Stay Strong

Mike

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options

POSITIVE MOJO ON THE WAY

John, I'm sending a few prayers along with a side order of good MOJO. Sucks having to get anything checked out given what we all have gone through. I feel and believe you will get a good result on your test.

Stay Strong

Mike

John

Prayers for a good report. Good feelings abound!

Candi

• luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Awesome news

Great news John. I know this is easier said than done, but try not to worry about something you cannot control.

Merry Christmas my friend.

Mike

• fishmanpa
    fishmanpa Member Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Better Late than....

John,

Just saw this... What's that saying?... "It's not cancer until they say it's cancer"... yeah.. that's the one ;) I just waw this so I'll snd positive thoughts and prayers and some fish taco MOJO for the future :)

Positive thoughts and prayers

"T"

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    THANKS ALL...

Not worried....

I figure it's been there for a few years now, never lit up, and hasn't grown... So if nothing changes for another 50 years or so, I'm good to go...

JG

• spector551
    Options
    Happy!

So glad to hear it John! 

Soooo, what now? What is to be done about a pre-cancerous cyst? Watch it? Remove it?

Now get back to torturing me with good food!

God bless,

Jamie

• Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    John

Sorry I missed the opportunity to do something for someone who does so much for others. I owe you brother. I am happy all worked out well.

I have to start neglecting work so I can visit this site more. You knocked off work for the day and I wasn't able tpo join you.

T's and P's to you always

Jeff

• katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    Options
    great news John !

Now kick back and have a great Holiday season !  Hugs sent !  Katie

• rush1958
    rush1958 Member Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    MOJO

Thoughts and prayers for you. You'll do great!

• Carolinagal
    Carolinagal Member Posts: 91
    Options
    I am so glad that you got
    I am so glad that you got good news! (I am also glad that your doctors are so diligent.) I hope that you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!
  • Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Glad I

read this, after the update was added..whew, saw that headline, need some love and was almost afraid to open.

You are always everyones' rock, now let us be your rock pile..Love & prayers from 17* degree Ohio

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    john, so thankful u got good

john, so thankful u got good news.  now u can enjoy the holidays.  thots and prayers are always with you and shelley.  take care.

God bless you,

dj

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

THANKS ALL...

Not worried....

I figure it's been there for a few years now, never lit up, and hasn't grown... So if nothing changes for another 50 years or so, I'm good to go...

JG

Always good to hear

that things are just fine.  They take good care of you, over there, John.....really they do!!!  So they don't take it out, huh....just monitor it....is there a reason for that?

p

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    Very Goooooooooood!

John,

Good to hear you are here for another 50 years.

Matt

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Had not been on board for few

Had not been on board for few days. Happy to hear your results were ok. Don't get the pre cancerous bit though. I had same results on breast lumpectomy a few years ago. To me it is or isn't cancer. I am going for NOT in both our cases.

Debbie

• Maybel1980
    Maybel1980 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Never give up.

Stay strong and fight, you are wining!

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Paths Clean

Got the news on the biopsy today, no cancer....

I guess the thing with pancreas cysts are with the fluid inside...

Clear and watery are good to go, no concerns....

The ones that have more a thicker sticky fluid (like Mine), are considered pre-cancerous, as they have a higher percentage of turning into cancer somwhere down the road.

But there are no givens, that it will or will not change anytime soon. So they just keep an eye on it through periodic scans (as best I understand).

I guess there is a pretty high increase in these types of cysts, more so because more people are getting better scans, or scan now more so thatn in the past. As a result, more cysts are being discovered...

Like mine..., never had any idea until the initial PET scan in 2009, so who knows how long I have had it...

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes...

John

• Rubytoos
    Rubytoos Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Paths Clean

The ones that have more a thicker sticky fluid (like Mine), are considered pre-cancerous, as they have a higher percentage of turning into cancer somwhere down the road.

But there are no givens, that it will or will not change anytime soon. So they just keep an eye on it through periodic scans (as best I understand).

I guess there is a pretty high increase in these types of cysts, more so because more people are getting better scans, or scan now more so thatn in the past. As a result, more cysts are being discovered...

Like mine..., never had any idea until the initial PET scan in 2009, so who knows how long I have had it...

John

Scan

Just saw this....glad for your wonderful news!

(the 'thinking'  always had and still does have a way of keeping me awake at night!!!) 

God bless you! And thank you.

Robin

• spector551
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Paths Clean

John

Awesome!!

Awesome news, John!! So happy for you! God bless you, brother.