Happy Thanksgivukkuh!

Options
scatsm
scatsm Member Posts: 296 Member
edited November 2013 in Ovarian Cancer #1

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hanukkah to all my teal sisters...hope everyone is going to have a great holiday (one or both)!

Comments

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving / Hanukkah to All!

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Love your pictures, teal sisters!

The fact that Thanksgiving and the first day of Hanukkah are occuring on the same day this year is a highly unusual event.  According to the evening news, this won't happen again for 75,000 years!  Surprised

Happy Thanksgiving and Hanukkah!

Kelly

• mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    AND TO ALL OF YOU!

Alexandra, you are just too funny!

I thank God for all of you today, and always.  And so much more to be thankful for!  May your day be filled with Love and Blessings galore!

By thew way, anyone else having trouble getting to this website this past week?  The website has been showing 'unavailable', and I've been using two different computers.  Just curious.  So glad I was finally able to get on today!

(((HUGS)))   Kiss

Monika

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
    Options
    mopar said:

AND TO ALL OF YOU!

Alexandra, you are just too funny!

I thank God for all of you today, and always.  And so much more to be thankful for!  May your day be filled with Love and Blessings galore!

By thew way, anyone else having trouble getting to this website this past week?  The website has been showing 'unavailable', and I've been using two different computers.  Just curious.  So glad I was finally able to get on today!

(((HUGS)))   Kiss

Monika

Good luck with your surgery next week Monika!

I will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Come back when you feel up to writing. And have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

I will be thinking of you and keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Come back when you feel up to writing. And have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hi Monika

Glad you were able to get on to the website!  I myself haven't had any problems lately but you might want to report them to the CSN technical problems discussion board.  (if you can get in, that is!).  Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way.  Check in with us when you feel ready and up to it.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs,

Kelly

• forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving Happy Hanukkah

Dear Teal Ladies

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and a very special Happy Hanukkah

I am so grateful for all of you and your warm loving support.

Huge hugs today and always

Lisha

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    forme said:

Happy Thanksgiving Happy Hanukkah

Dear Teal Ladies

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and a very special Happy Hanukkah

I am so grateful for all of you and your warm loving support.

Huge hugs today and always

Lisha

You ladies never fail to

You ladies never fail to amaze me..!!  Chaig Sameach and Happy Turkey Day..!!

Ron  Tongue Out

• kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I hope you

all had a wonderful day, no group of women is more deserving.  I am so grateful for all of you.  You have made a great difference in my life.

I am laying on my bed, I am tired and stuffed like a piggy.  By 7:30 most of the company was gone, leftovers put away and the kitchen clean.  It feels like it should be midnight.   What a long day.  Good night dear friends.

Karen

• mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

THANK YOU, ALEXANDRA & KELLY!

I will definitely check in with all of you next week.  Spending the next few days scratching things off my 'to do' list.  Want to have everything organized, clean, fridge stocked, etc. so next week will be devoted to recovering and relaxing till I return to work.  I've come up with some sit-down projects, such as writing my Christmas cards, working on some Christmas presents, etc.  

Thank you all for your good thoughts!  Be in touch soon!

Monika

• Hearty Pioneer
    Hearty Pioneer Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Alexandra said:

very funny!!

Alex you make me laugh!