Is it true?

UncleBuddy
UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member

Someone in Ren's comments on his blog said he passed. I am hoping that they are mistaken. It is so heartbreaking reading this kind of news. :(

Lin

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Blog

I've not been on the blog but hoping that it is a missed statement.  Can't believe he would live us that fast.  So sad.

Kim

• geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Blog:

I just checked his blog and didn't see that.  I think the "sorry about Ren" referred to the fact that he was doing poorly.  With his brother now by his side I hope Ren can rally.  Hang in there.

Tina

• UncleBuddy
    geotina said:

Blog:

I just checked his blog and didn't see that.  I think the "sorry about Ren" referred to the fact that he was doing poorly.  With his brother now by his side I hope Ren can rally.  Hang in there.

Tina

Blog

It's in the bottom in the comments. JD said RIP

• geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member

Blog

It's in the bottom in the comments. JD said RIP

Blog:

I went back and looked at all the comments and you are correct, it does say that.  So very sad. 

Tina

• traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773 Member
    Hoping it's not true

But also hoping he's finding some peace.  It's been quite the fight for Ren.  Traci

• tanstaafl
    tanstaafl Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    geotina said:

Blog:

Tina

Looks  mistaken

Looks  mistaken - now disappeared

• tanstaafl
    tanstaafl Member Posts: 1,313 Member
    stray comment vanished

I haven't seen any reliable source.  That stray JD post has now vanished, MIA, so presumably an error.   "JD" may have misinterpreted our personal comments and wishes to Ren, as posthumous.  Best wishes to Ren in his fight! 

• UncleBuddy
    tanstaafl said:

stray comment vanished

I haven't seen any reliable source.  That stray JD post has now vanished, MIA, so presumably an error.   "JD" may have misinterpreted our personal comments and wishes to Ren, as posthumous.  Best wishes to Ren in his fight! 

Sadly it's true!

R.I.P. Ren. God bless you and your family!

• Miss Cindy L
    Miss Cindy L Member Posts: 34

Sadly it's true!

R.I.P. Ren. God bless you and your family!

Heartbroken

Yes it's true...Ren has left us. He was an amazing warrior and gave it the best fight he could. He went thru alot in his journey. Rest in Peace my friend...we will miss you! Prayers for his family wife and 2 beautiful babies he fought so hard to live for.