It's about time

Options

Comments

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    Options
    happy, happy, happy

This is GREAT news to read!!  I can't believe the waiting....don't they know how awful that is?  Wonderful news that has put a smile on my face this evening :)

• peggylulu
    peggylulu Member Posts: 375
    Options
    Matt , I am

So very happy to hear your wonderful news . May you meet NED at every scan from now on ! You deserve it ! 

Your H & N buddy , Peggy

• Hummingbird3
    Hummingbird3 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Matt,  as they say if your

Matt,  as they say if your Happy and You know it clap your hands...toot your horn...stomp your feet.  Making a lot of noise here for you doing the Happy Dance!  Love your spirit and humor!  Many many blessings my friend!  Keep the faith, dream the dream...keep livin the life you love!  feeling the grateful right along with you!  

Be so Blessed Buddy,

christie

• Sunshine60
    Sunshine60 Member Posts: 81
    Options
    Yay! Yay!! Yay!!

What wonderful news!  This made my day :).  You've been so supportive to so many- glad to see it was our turn to celebrate with you for once!   DANCE!!!!

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options

Yay! Yay!! Yay!!

What wonderful news!  This made my day :).  You've been so supportive to so many- glad to see it was our turn to celebrate with you for once!   DANCE!!!!

Awesome news!

Made my day....Celebrate!!!

Candi

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    wait wait wait

Hi Matt,

Glad to hear the wait was rewarded with the NED stamp of approval! 

• CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
    Options
    lornal said:

Great News!

Glad to hear such positive (In the Good Sense) results!

fresh air in the face

lornal,

“Good Sense” rides on 2 wheels.

Thanks,

Matt

• CivilMatt
    Options
    j4mie said:

Yay!

Congrats Matt! Happy to hear your great news Cool

Jamie

I am up for it

Jamie,

Cam I have a celebration ride or is that horse for show?

Thanks.

Matt

• CivilMatt
    Options

happy, happy, happy

This is GREAT news to read!!  I can't believe the waiting....don't they know how awful that is?  Wonderful news that has put a smile on my face this evening :)

happy for you too

TacyLynn,

Boy did we go through some tough moments with you.  I am so happy you are doing so well.

Thanks,

Matt

• CivilMatt
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Matt , I am

So very happy to hear your wonderful news . May you meet NED at every scan from now on ! You deserve it ! 

Your H & N buddy , Peggy

buddies we are

Peggy,

Now that we are buddies you want to get matching  H&N tattoos?  (just kidding of course)

Thanks,

Matt

• CivilMatt
    Options

Matt,  as they say if your

Matt,  as they say if your Happy and You know it clap your hands...toot your horn...stomp your feet.  Making a lot of noise here for you doing the Happy Dance!  Love your spirit and humor!  Many many blessings my friend!  Keep the faith, dream the dream...keep livin the life you love!  feeling the grateful right along with you!  

Be so Blessed Buddy,

christie

clap your hands

Christie,

You have a golden tongue or is it a golden pen, whatever it is, you say nice things to everybody.

Keep it going,

Matt

• CivilMatt
    Options

Yay! Yay!! Yay!!

feel like dancing

Sunshine60,

Watch your toes I am cutting in.

Thanks,

Matt

• CivilMatt
    Options
    hwt said:

Awesome news!

Made my day....Celebrate!!!

Candi

made my day too

Candi,

My wife (Candy) weep tears of happiness and relief with this one.  She hid her scanxiety very well.

Thanks,

Matt

• CivilMatt
    Options
    donfoo said:

wait wait wait

Hi Matt,

Glad to hear the wait was rewarded with the NED stamp of approval! 

the next wait has started

Don,

It is wait, wait, wait for NED, the newest member of the abi-normal me.  I am better at just being me, but this cancer comes with an assortment of baggage,

Thanks,

Matt

• TracyLynn72
    TracyLynn72 Member Posts: 839
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

happy for you too

TacyLynn,

Boy did we go through some tough moments with you.  I am so happy you are doing so well.

Thanks,

Matt

You

are so sweet, kind hearted and caring...it was a big boost to get me through those times.  I am beyond thrilled for you!  Thanks for always keeping all of us smiling :)

• fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Standing

Standing and cheering NED!  NED!!   NED!!!

congrats

john 

• Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Matt, I don't think

you realize what a positive impact you have on fellow survivors..so very,very happy for you and your family..

• CivilMatt
    Options
    fisrpotpe said:

Standing

Standing and cheering NED!  NED!!   NED!!!

congrats

john 

whew

John,

Now that is the kind of ink for Peggy and me.

Thanks,

Matt

• CivilMatt
    Options
    Grandmax4 said:

Matt, I don't think

you realize what a positive impact you have on fellow survivors..so very,very happy for you and your family..

the power of positive thinking

Grandmax4,

It is easy to be positive with H&N friends like you.  Once in a blue moon you run across fun insightful people and this is one of those times for me.  I have had my moments of despair, just like everyone else here and I am pretty sure my trip was made easier by their advice.

Thanks,

Matt

• Duggie88
    Duggie88 Member Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Matt

I love starting my day with good news. Matt being all clear will help me keep a smile all day. Allow me to be your spell check I believe you wanted to say that cancer is a biotch (big brother is always watching and would not allow the proper spelling). I would have added another word but thats just me. I will hoist one in your honor over the weekend while working in Vegas and what the hell since life is a crap shoot I will even roll the dice in your honor and hopefully in my favor. I suggest in celebration you do something out of the ordinary this weekend, something that will keep you grinning all of next week.

Life is good.............enjoy the day

Jeff