Lorikat Member Posts: 681 Member
    Awesome!

Happy, happy, happy for you and proud OF you!  Lorikat

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Thanks Everyone!

Nice to see all of you.....

Still very surreal for me.....

They did a nice job on the layout and everything....very proud of my 1st edition:)

• hippiechicks
    hippiechicks Member Posts: 509 Member
    Oh Craig!!! This is so

Oh Craig!!! This is so awesome! 

I would like to thank you for allowing us to be part of your accomplishment.

How wonderful a feeling to give back ... Thank you again and congratulation!!

• thxmiker
    thxmiker Member Posts: 1,278 Member
    An Amazing accomplishment!

Woo Hooo for Craig and Big Billy!

Congratulations and a little happy dance is in order.   ....     ....     ....     ....    OK, I am back with you again!

Woooo hoooo An amazing accomplishment.  People need to know the difficulties of the Big C, and the battle with the dragon.

Keep up the great inspirations!

Best Always,  mike

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I am so proud,

my heart is threatening to burst from my chest!!!

WOW!!!!!

Hugs to my 'gentleman cowboy'.......

Hugs, Kathi

• manwithnoname
    manwithnoname Member Posts: 402
    Congrats

I always wanted to write, screenplay next?

• amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member
    Craig, I could not be more

Craig, I could not be more excited or proud for you.  It is a dream come true and give hope to a better dream coming true and that is NED.  I keep you always in my prayers.  Keep on writing ..yyou are needed more than you will ever know.

• amcp
    amcp Member Posts: 251 Member

Craig, I could not be more excited or proud for you.  It is a dream come true and give hope to a better dream coming true and that is NED.  I keep you always in my prayers.  Keep on writing ..yyou are needed more than you will ever know.

• Happyhar
    Happyhar Member Posts: 49
    Saw Ya Wed.

Saw ya at onc Wednesday, live and in living color!! Cool!

• lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Ride on Big Billy!

Congratulations Craig! Great perseverance and vision. Big Billy has a good role model.

Love, Leslie

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Happyhar said:

Saw Ya Wed.

Saw ya at onc Wednesday, live and in living color!! Cool!

me too
    Got the issue yesterday...too cool!
  • annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    jen2012 said:

me too
    Got the issue yesterday...too cool!

Pretty amazing thought...

our Craig being read in oncology offices across the country.

I love it!

• Sundanceh

Pretty amazing thought...

our Craig being read in oncology offices across the country.

I love it!

I Agree Annie:)

It fills me with pride to see my words in a major publication and having the chance to connect with other cancer patients...

Told you, Annie....that one day I was going to make it onto that "shelf" in your heart for one of my editions....a 1st edition at that:) 

LOL!

• Sundanceh

Congrats

I always wanted to write, screenplay next?

Hey Tony

You're reading my mind now...

Screenplay sounds pretty good...especially when compared to the diatribe being peresented on cinema today:)

I was thinking of Mark Walburgh or Matt Damon playing me....haven't figured out the love interest yet. 

Had I been born in Shakespeare's times....the screenplay would have been one his plays based on one of his tragic novels.

LOL!

Thanks for the grins!

• Sundanceh
    amcp said:

Thank you, Anna P......it's

Thank you, Anna P......it's always nice to hear from you!  I'm still kickin' **** as ususal...same bat time same bat channel....but sticking around still.

I hope you reserved a copy for yourself...pm Marie if you haven't already.  Kittie Marie.

I'm glad to share this excitement with all of you and feel the feedback in real time....nothing to me if I can't share with you guys.

-Craig

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    CONGRATS!

Craig,

You have a LOT more publishing in you! And know that your words make a difference.  The bigger the reach the more people you will help!

Thanks for sharing your talent with us, for encouraging us to share with others, and for giving A+ advice to so many people!

God Bless You!

Sincerely,

Phil

Blog: http://pscamihorn.me/