I'm going back in!

124»

Comments

• danbren2
    danbren2 Member Posts: 311
    foxhd said:

Thanks Y'all

OMG! That is mean chit. I'm getting experienced at this IL-2 stuff. Treatments were stopped after 5 infusions. This time I was afraid that I would never pee again. Then what would I do with it? Maybe Alex has some ideas? It is amazing just how psychotic one can become. I was very confused and disoriented by weds. I didn't know the month, let alone the year. I began the lexapro once I was admitted. It sure helps with sleep and passing time. There is no such thing as passing gas. That comes at a cost. Same skin peeling, redness, and overall miserable. It is amazing. Good news is I am feeling better after only a few days. Better news is I'm home home for a week and then just one more admission for this stuff. I've developed hives along my waist and axillas. I want to scratch them off to raw skin. I'll start on something for it today. Also, unlike our buddy, the Wedgemiester, I am painless. Bone mets are behaving. Let's hope they are surrendering. I wish I could help you out in this area Tex. My eyes are red and swollen. It makes using this computer difficult. But not a biggy. Looking forward to completing this series is a mixed blessing. Because it means a new plan comes into play. I've got several weeks to prepare for that. Alice, I concentrate on believing that having completed IL-2 will make other treatments more effective. I'm all in on that thought. Please all be well. I will be limited in my tolerence for reading and concentrating for a while. But I am here and in everyones corner. FLY!

Keep Fighting!

Foxhd,

I am going in for my scan on Friday, Oct. 11.  When I first came to this sight you were one of the first to make me understand that I just might have a fighting chance of beating this God awful Cancer! I am so proud to know you and all that you are suffering for everyone that has ever had cancer.  Praying everything goes great for you!

Love and prayers for good health!

Brenda

• DMike
    DMike Member Posts: 259
    1 week closer

Hey Fox,

You're one week closer to getting good news about IL2! I've been thinking about you all week.  Keep fighting.

--David

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    DMike said:

1 week closer

Hey Fox,

You're one week closer to getting good news about IL2! I've been thinking about you all week.  Keep fighting.

--David

One last treatment. Hope you

One last treatment. Hope you get great results. Go Fox go.Ron

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
    foxhd said:

Thanks Y'all

OMG! That is mean chit. I'm getting experienced at this IL-2 stuff. Treatments were stopped after 5 infusions. This time I was afraid that I would never pee again. Then what would I do with it? Maybe Alex has some ideas? It is amazing just how psychotic one can become. I was very confused and disoriented by weds. I didn't know the month, let alone the year. I began the lexapro once I was admitted. It sure helps with sleep and passing time. There is no such thing as passing gas. That comes at a cost. Same skin peeling, redness, and overall miserable. It is amazing. Good news is I am feeling better after only a few days. Better news is I'm home home for a week and then just one more admission for this stuff. I've developed hives along my waist and axillas. I want to scratch them off to raw skin. I'll start on something for it today. Also, unlike our buddy, the Wedgemiester, I am painless. Bone mets are behaving. Let's hope they are surrendering. I wish I could help you out in this area Tex. My eyes are red and swollen. It makes using this computer difficult. But not a biggy. Looking forward to completing this series is a mixed blessing. Because it means a new plan comes into play. I've got several weeks to prepare for that. Alice, I concentrate on believing that having completed IL-2 will make other treatments more effective. I'm all in on that thought. Please all be well. I will be limited in my tolerence for reading and concentrating for a while. But I am here and in everyones corner. FLY!

Good to have you back Fox.

three down one more to go. Come on Fox! You can do it! Put a little! Muscle to it! Come! On Fox! You! Can do it!

To answer your question "what to do with it" in a way that doesn't require reading or concentrating:

More ideas by PM.  imageLuv ya!

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    GSRon said:

One last treatment. Hope you

One last treatment. Hope you get great results. Go Fox go.Ron

Here we go!

I readmit tomorrow for my 4th round of IL-2. I anticipate only 4-5 infusions as my kidney runs into difficulty. This will make my recovery much shorter and easier. I'm hoping. I'll see you all after my psychosis diminishes. I'll then be on no treatment for another 6-8 weeks. That feels good. I look forward to that scan. Talk to y'all later. Please do well my friends. FLY. Fox.

• GSRon
    foxhd said:

Here we go!

I readmit tomorrow for my 4th round of IL-2. I anticipate only 4-5 infusions as my kidney runs into difficulty. This will make my recovery much shorter and easier. I'm hoping. I'll see you all after my psychosis diminishes. I'll then be on no treatment for another 6-8 weeks. That feels good. I look forward to that scan. Talk to y'all later. Please do well my friends. FLY. Fox.

Hear from you after...  Hope

Hear from you after...  Hope you get those long lasting NED results..!

Ron

• GSRon
    foxhd said:

Here we go!

Hear from you after...  Hope

Hear from you after...  Hope you get those long lasting NED results..!

Ron

• srbelle1
    srbelle1 Member Posts: 123
    foxhd said:

Here we go!

wishing you the best; it

wishing you the best; it blows me away to see the courage of those who undergo this treatment.

sarah

• izzycohen
    izzycohen Member Posts: 80
    foxhd said:

Here we go!

God bless you Fox

You're an inspiration to all of us.  Keep fighting the good fight.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Izzy

• cran1
    cran1 Member Posts: 139
    foxhd said:

Here we go!

Be well Fox.

Be well Fox.