New Caregiver

2»

Comments

• AprilandChuck
    AprilandChuck Member Posts: 110
    Alice sending well wishes and hugs!

Alice you got this..you have been such a wonderful inspiration to us care givers..One Putt you got some big shoes to fill :D so glad its not an aggressive form of leukemia..Alice Leukemia or RCC you are ours! Please take care of yourselves both of you and keep us posted sending a million hugs tons of love and many Prayers

• MDCinSC
    MDCinSC Member Posts: 574
    I am shocked and dismayed. 

I am shocked and dismayed.  You and Alice have provided so much care and inspiration here and I wish I knew a way to return it ten fold.

My best to Alice and of course to you. Positive energies and warm caring thoughts headed your way!

Michael

• faithlou
    faithlou Member Posts: 41
    Alice

I haven't been on for awhile.  So sorry to hear your news.  My hopes and prayers go out to you and your husband.

• toolman1
    toolman1 Member Posts: 44
    faithlou said:

Alice

I haven't been on for awhile.  So sorry to hear your news.  My hopes and prayers go out to you and your husband.

Alice

You go girl! There's just too much luv around here to let you down. With all of us supporting the 2 of you, you will be around for a LONG time to come. Gary

• vtvickil
    vtvickil Member Posts: 18
    late learner

haven't been here in a while and was stunned to read John's post.   I am relieved to read that the prognosis if for a long and active life - couldn't imagine
    Alice any other way.  Our hearts and thoughts remain with you both!  Vicki