All the best with your scan Eims:)

Djinnie
Djinnie Member Posts: 945
edited August 2013 in Kidney Cancer #1

Hey My Friend,

I wanted to wish you all the best with your 1st set of scans on Thursday. I know you've not been feeling too good lately, but once this is behind you I am sure those problems will calm down. You will be in my thoughts until I hear back from you. I will be taking my daughter to Paris Airport on Thursday, but I shall check for your news as soon as I arrive back in the evening. You will do fine, I know it!

 

Djinnie xx

«1

Comments

  • Eims
    Eims Member Posts: 423
    thanks djinnie.....as far as

    thanks djinnie.....as far as i know i don't get the results for at least a week...agggghhhhhhh but maybe a little vino will help the nerves and some cuddles with my 3 gorgeous children!!  i can't believe your daughter goes back so soon......i hope she stocked up on lots of french goodies x

  • Djinnie
    Djinnie Member Posts: 945
    Eims said:

    thanks djinnie.....as far as

    thanks djinnie.....as far as i know i don't get the results for at least a week...agggghhhhhhh but maybe a little vino will help the nerves and some cuddles with my 3 gorgeous children!!  i can't believe your daughter goes back so soon......i hope she stocked up on lots of french goodies x

    Long Wait!

    Oh No! What a long wait, you are right lots of cuddles will help take your mind off it.

    I know! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by. I hate it when she goes back, it will be another year before I see her again. She left home when she was 18yrs and went to the UK, that wasn't so bad but NY is too far. She is only just 23yr, but is pretty independant, loves her freedom. She has a case full of gifts to take back, ranging from a French Beret to a packet of Madeleines. Also a pile of new clothes, the case is going to weigh a ton.

    Take care:)

    Djinnie x

     

  • Eims
    Eims Member Posts: 423
    Djinnie said:

    Long Wait!

    Oh No! What a long wait, you are right lots of cuddles will help take your mind off it.

    I know! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by. I hate it when she goes back, it will be another year before I see her again. She left home when she was 18yrs and went to the UK, that wasn't so bad but NY is too far. She is only just 23yr, but is pretty independant, loves her freedom. She has a case full of gifts to take back, ranging from a French Beret to a packet of Madeleines. Also a pile of new clothes, the case is going to weigh a ton.

    Take care:)

    Djinnie x

     

    oooooooooo imagine how

    oooooooooo imagine how impressed her american friends will be with real french fashion!!  my goodness nyc at 23 she must be one strong young lady...fair play to her ;-)

     

    eims x

  • Djinnie
    Djinnie Member Posts: 945
    Eims said:

    oooooooooo imagine how

    oooooooooo imagine how impressed her american friends will be with real french fashion!!  my goodness nyc at 23 she must be one strong young lady...fair play to her ;-)

     

    eims x

    She's Canny!

    They should be! Her Dad wasn't too impressed with the bill though.lol! Strangely enough she just couldn't get her pin number to work. He is on a promise to pay him back, but heck we won't be seeing her for another year. She's not daft!

    Djinnie x

  • MDCinSC
    MDCinSC Member Posts: 574
    Eims said:

    thanks djinnie.....as far as

    thanks djinnie.....as far as i know i don't get the results for at least a week...agggghhhhhhh but maybe a little vino will help the nerves and some cuddles with my 3 gorgeous children!!  i can't believe your daughter goes back so soon......i hope she stocked up on lots of french goodies x

    Eims,
    I'm sending lots of

    Eims,

    I'm sending lots of positive energy and warm fuzzies!  LOL  I trust that you will be well and your scans will all be good news! You are a positive source of energy and brightness here!  Keep on keeping on!

    Michael

  • Eims
    Eims Member Posts: 423
    MDCinSC said:

    Eims,
    I'm sending lots of

    Eims,

    I'm sending lots of positive energy and warm fuzzies!  LOL  I trust that you will be well and your scans will all be good news! You are a positive source of energy and brightness here!  Keep on keeping on!

    Michael

    thanks michael...we all love

    thanks michael...we all love the warm fuzzies Wink  got my steroids to take tonight and tomorrow morning so i don't have a reaction to the contrast.  the pharmacist wished me luck trying to sleep after taking them so ill probably be ironing til the early hours!!!!....i am hoping its a good one and they have nothing new to tell me.....i think a bottle of prosecco will be needed tomorrow evening!!

    eims x

  • MDCinSC
    MDCinSC Member Posts: 574
    Eims said:

    thanks michael...we all love

    thanks michael...we all love the warm fuzzies Wink  got my steroids to take tonight and tomorrow morning so i don't have a reaction to the contrast.  the pharmacist wished me luck trying to sleep after taking them so ill probably be ironing til the early hours!!!!....i am hoping its a good one and they have nothing new to tell me.....i think a bottle of prosecco will be needed tomorrow evening!!

    eims x

    What time are you

    What time are you pouring?

    I'll check flight schedules!

  • twinthings
    twinthings Member Posts: 409
    MDCinSC said:

    Eims,
    I'm sending lots of

    Eims,

    I'm sending lots of positive energy and warm fuzzies!  LOL  I trust that you will be well and your scans will all be good news! You are a positive source of energy and brightness here!  Keep on keeping on!

    Michael

    warm fuzzies

    Sending warm fuzzies your way, from Ohio, Eims!  Stay positive and think happy thoughts!!

  • Eims
    Eims Member Posts: 423
    MDCinSC said:

    What time are you

    What time are you pouring?

    I'll check flight schedules!

    well its in the fridge as we

    well its in the fridge as we speak and i am doing a nice little jamie oliver recipe for myself and my mam this evening so i am hoping it will last til tomorrow but if it doesn't i will just have to go and get another one for you ;-)

     

    eims x

  • Eims
    Eims Member Posts: 423

    warm fuzzies

    Sending warm fuzzies your way, from Ohio, Eims!  Stay positive and think happy thoughts!!

    thanks twinthings.......hope

    thanks twinthings.......hope all is well in ohio today 

    eims x

  • twinthings
    twinthings Member Posts: 409
    MDCinSC said:

    Eims,
    I'm sending lots of

    Eims,

    I'm sending lots of positive energy and warm fuzzies!  LOL  I trust that you will be well and your scans will all be good news! You are a positive source of energy and brightness here!  Keep on keeping on!

    Michael

    warm fuzzies

    Oops!  We need a delete button for accidental double postings...just sayin' Laughing

  • garym
    garym Member Posts: 1,647
    Eims said:

    thanks michael...we all love

    thanks michael...we all love the warm fuzzies Wink  got my steroids to take tonight and tomorrow morning so i don't have a reaction to the contrast.  the pharmacist wished me luck trying to sleep after taking them so ill probably be ironing til the early hours!!!!....i am hoping its a good one and they have nothing new to tell me.....i think a bottle of prosecco will be needed tomorrow evening!!

    eims x

    Sleep...

    Just pretend I'm lying there next to you...that seems to work well for my wife anyway Wink

  • Eims
    Eims Member Posts: 423
    garym said:

    Sleep...

    Just pretend I'm lying there next to you...that seems to work well for my wife anyway Wink

    hahahaha gary its a wonder

    hahahaha gary its a wonder you didn't hear me laughing at that from there!!!  nice one and im still smiling....thanks for that ya mad yoke

     

    eims x

  • Djinnie
    Djinnie Member Posts: 945
    Eims said:

    thanks twinthings.......hope

    thanks twinthings.......hope all is well in ohio today 

    eims x

    It should be a good night

    It should be a good night then Eims, what with all the warm fuzzies, you on steroids and Gary on a promise.lol! 

    You know we will be thinking of you, all the best{:-)

    Djinnie x

  • Eims
    Eims Member Posts: 423
    Djinnie said:

    It should be a good night

    It should be a good night then Eims, what with all the warm fuzzies, you on steroids and Gary on a promise.lol! 

    You know we will be thinking of you, all the best{:-)

    Djinnie x

    i wonder do steroids have the

    i wonder do steroids have the same effect as viagra? 

    eims x

  • MDCinSC
    MDCinSC Member Posts: 574
    Eims said:

    i wonder do steroids have the

    i wonder do steroids have the same effect as viagra? 

    eims x

    NO!! 

    NO!!  Frown

  • garym
    garym Member Posts: 1,647
    Eims said:

    i wonder do steroids have the

    i wonder do steroids have the same effect as viagra? 

    eims x

    Pharmacy robbed!!!

    All they took was the entire stock of Viagra...

    Cops are now looking for hardened criminals.

     

    I admit, I tried Viagra once, it got stuck in my throat when I swallowed...gave me a stiff neck

  • alice124
    alice124 Member Posts: 896 Member
    garym said:

    Sleep...

    Just pretend I'm lying there next to you...that seems to work well for my wife anyway Wink

    8 days - 3200 miles

    Gary.

    After sleeping "alone" for 8 days while you've traveled 3200 miles with the guys, she's probably gotten use to it  Wink .

     

    Oops-my bad. Shouldn't assume "alone" or you "with the guys."  Wife maybe joined you?  (There's just something about you Gary that makes me want to take up for the MRS!)

     

    Eims - good luck with sleeping and scans.

     

  • garym
    garym Member Posts: 1,647
    alice124 said:

    8 days - 3200 miles

    Gary.

    After sleeping "alone" for 8 days while you've traveled 3200 miles with the guys, she's probably gotten use to it  Wink .

     

    Oops-my bad. Shouldn't assume "alone" or you "with the guys."  Wife maybe joined you?  (There's just something about you Gary that makes me want to take up for the MRS!)

     

    Eims - good luck with sleeping and scans.

     

    Nope, just the guys...

    She likes to ride, but like twinthings skips the overnighters (secretely I think she enjoys the peace and quiet)

    BTW...after nearly 39 years together she handles me pretty well, but she probably wouldn't refruse the help Smile

  • Eims
    Eims Member Posts: 423
    garym said:

    Pharmacy robbed!!!

    All they took was the entire stock of Viagra...

    Cops are now looking for hardened criminals.

     

    I admit, I tried Viagra once, it got stuck in my throat when I swallowed...gave me a stiff neck

    hahahahahahaha

    hahahahahahaha