Options
2»

Comments

• ComfortablyNumb
    ComfortablyNumb Member Posts: 45
    Options
    andi44 said:

comfortablynumb-

Another Disney Fan - have you visited any of the other parks? Sea World, Epcot, or Universal...Sea World is my favorite...WOW - Montreal !!! Do you speak French?  What kind of music do you like?  When I learned of my BC and all the stuff afterwards, music was a good release for me too...I have a long drive to work - so, I would get in my car and turn up the tunes - during that time, I was into 70's rock-and-roll - Now, I'm back to today's hits...I love most music except rap...Thank yo Kat for posting...

Andi :)

I have been to Epcot and

I have been to Epcot and Universal, I tried to go to Sea World once (In Niagara Falls mind you) when I was about 13 but I thought the whales looked so sad that I made my mom leave after paying the admission, and I haven't been back since lol I do speak french, It's actually my first language! I taught myself English by reading books before I started going to bilingual school in 2nd grade. 

I love so many kinds of music, it's hard to narrow it down..right now i'm very into country but I also have a deep love of pop and rock music. It really depends on my mood, one day i'm rocking the Eric Church and the next day it's Tears for Fears! The only music I really never listen to is Heavy Metal (My husband loves the stuff, I can't stand it) and new rap, though I do love some of the older stuff. 

I noticed you like photography as well. I've worked as a music photographer before and have taken a bunch of courses in portrait, fashion, product and urban photography. If i had the money to buy decent gear i'd probably still be working in that realm somewhere, but for now it's just a hobby. 

Kat <3