Here You Are Eims!

2»

Comments

• Texas_wedge
    Texas_wedge Member Posts: 2,798
    GSRon said:

Ulster

OK for those not in to the race bike scene.. the Ulster Grand Prix is one of the premeir events for real Road Racers... in Ireland of course..!  I wish I was going, but I will be on the Isle of Man, working hard on my race bike.  My rider is racing the Ulster on another bike.. then comes direct to the IOM and jumps on my bike for a week of practice.  I have a lot of work to do to make the bike race ready, so that weekend I will be hard at it...  Oh yes plus I will get to see a few hundred pals from all over the world..!  A true labor of love..!!

Plus I have one other detail to do... I plan to get done up a bit.. I won't say what I am doing.. but I will post a picture for sure..  I will be totally out of character.. but wait, I AM a character..!

Be Well All..!

Ron :)

A character

You're all of that Ron!

Earlier on my car thermometer showed 35 C.  standing in the garden.  When we went to an appointment with our GP in mid-morning, it had hit 27 C while driving.  We're starting to get safety warnings fo vulnerable people about the present heat-wave.  The Manx TT and the golf courses of Scotland look like having it fine this year.

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member

A character

You're all of that Ron!

Earlier on my car thermometer showed 35 C.  standing in the garden.  When we went to an appointment with our GP in mid-morning, it had hit 27 C while driving.  We're starting to get safety warnings fo vulnerable people about the present heat-wave.  The Manx TT and the golf courses of Scotland look like having it fine this year.

sure

I won't be counting my chickens just yet.. The IOM weather can change in minutes.

• Texas_wedge
    Texas_wedge Member Posts: 2,798
    GSRon said:

sure

I won't be counting my chickens just yet.. The IOM weather can change in minutes.

IOM

True enough but we seem to be in for a reasonably settled spell of weather.  I guess you're seeing how hot it's been here today, even in the middle of the Irish Channel?

How many critical days are there for your enterprise Ron?  By the way, how large is your stock of chickens and are they all kept for nefarious purposes?

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member

IOM

True enough but we seem to be in for a reasonably settled spell of weather.  I guess you're seeing how hot it's been here today, even in the middle of the Irish Channel?

How many critical days are there for your enterprise Ron?  By the way, how large is your stock of chickens and are they all kept for nefarious purposes?

35 days

Wow.. only 35 days until first practice..!!   Now as far as chickens go... well, you see I do need to keep at least one secret, don't I..??  

OK, so why did the chick cross the road..??

To run away from the Fox..!!  :)

Ron

• garym
    garym Member Posts: 1,647
    GSRon said:

35 days

Wow.. only 35 days until first practice..!!   Now as far as chickens go... well, you see I do need to keep at least one secret, don't I..??  

Ron

A chicken crossing the road...

is poultry in motion Wink

• MDCinSC
    MDCinSC Member Posts: 574
    garym said:

A chicken crossing the road...

is poultry in motion Wink

Imagery!

Imagery!

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    GSRon said:

35 days

Ron

chicken

I thought the chicken crossed the road because it was tied to the duck.