Comments

• fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    challenge

sure has been a challenge and now this morning even bigger

took 7 min. to just sign in

took 4 min just to get to read this org. post

sure hope those needing help in their fight continue to wait to get on and post along with visiting back to see replys

john 

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    fisrpotpe said:

challenge

sure has been a challenge and now this morning even bigger

took 7 min. to just sign in

took 4 min just to get to read this org. post

sure hope those needing help in their fight continue to wait to get on and post along with visiting back to see replys

john 

I worry about people out there, too

trying to seek comfort and help.  I quit referring people to here on other forums, and won't refer anybody till they get this mess straightened out.  This is in it's 4th or 5th week, now.  It was NEVER this bad before :(.

p

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options

I worry about people out there, too

trying to seek comfort and help.  I quit referring people to here on other forums, and won't refer anybody till they get this mess straightened out.  This is in it's 4th or 5th week, now.  It was NEVER this bad before :(.

p

you sure?

That Christmas present we got last year seemed about as good as this one is! LOL

The saddest thing is ACS should be focused on US, those who HAVE and SURVIVE cancer each and every day, along with the struggles and comfort and sense of community a board like this offers. In terms of their dontains, this is is less than 1% for certain and yet it can not get enough support within the organization to be a solid and stable Internet forum site, severing the primary reason why ACS exists.

I wonder how much their dontations would fall if donors knew how poorly they supported their key constituents?