Back on board

Pattyn
Pattyn Member Posts: 47

Been a while since I posted. I am doing well but am still dealing with some side effects. I continue to freak out every three months when I have my CA125 and have experienced a great deal of stress with hair loss and nerve damage. However, when I read how brave my teal sisters are on this site it brings be back to reality and to whom I should pray for. I will direct my prayers....(and believe me, I pray a lot...) to those who need it more than me. Stay strong teal sis's and know this powerful prayer "Jesus I trust in You, Jesus I trust in you, Jesus I trust in You.....this prayer will help you more than you know. God bless.:)

Comments

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Good to hear from you, Pattyn

Thank you for your prayers and support.  I feel that we who have been diagnosed with cancer are all in this boat together, and we're doing our best to make sure that no one goes overboard.  I'm hoping and praying that you continue to do well and that you are able to deal with the stress and anxiety that come along with being a survivor.  We're here for you!

Hugs,

Kelly

• mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    AND PRAYERS FOR YOU, TOO!

May our Lord manifest the power of His Healing in you, today, Patty.  And for all!

(((HUGS)))
    Monika