motorcycle group

szqbear1
szqbear1 Member Posts: 2

Hi :o) My name is Susy & I live in S. Md. I have been trying for 2 yrs to pull this idea together & my local Relay for Life co-ordinator mentioned FB but I thought I'd try here also. I am a multiple cancer survivor in remission for almost 15 yrs. My kids are grown & I wanted to get frisky (in my old age of 58) so I took a motorcycle course after I found a harley sportster that fit me perfect, short legs n all. lol  

I got it as a mother's day gift to myself in '07', been riding ever since. I want to get a group of survivors, family, caretakers that are able to ride & willing to wear the Relay t-shirts to do a ride together around S. Md., say a Sat/Sun. round 9 a.m. gathering @ the Prince Frederick WAWA gas station to top off tanks, follow Prince Frederick Rd (Rte 231) to Rte 5, towards Waldorf, then onto 301 toward Upper Marlboro, back to Rte 4 going back to Prince Frederick. 

Gets me out of the house & lets me feel like I can accomplish anything thru the fatigue, pain, lethargy, self pity which tends to hit me hard. If this is something that sounds fun & challenging to you, LETS CONNECT while the weather is nice (or not;-) ^_^

Can you imagine the looks we would get as a group riding down the highway wearing Relay t-shirts??? Bet we'll turn a few heads & wake ppl up to the fight to beat cancer!!!!!