Options
1235»

Comments

• mjallen7695
    mjallen7695 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Lynne P said:

Did you see your rads onco

Did you see your rads onco Kathy?  You should call him at least to see what is going on.

1st wk of radiation

Thank you for posting this room! It's been a lot of help with all the information about everyone's experience! I just finished mForrest wk of radiation. It's made me tired, but I'm also working while having radiation. I will also start on tomoxifen when I'm done with radiation. I use aloemvera and miaderma............recommended by my radiation dr. I alternate each time.  I am starting to get red under my arm and the spot where my drains were. I read a post about someone getting red spots. I have red spots as well but mine are on my legs......close to my knees up to my mid thigh. They itch really bad. I don't know if it's a reaction to the herceptin I'm getting every 3 wks or the radiation. I have been prescribed a pill for the rash and it helped but it's still itching. I might try to find a skin dr and see what it is. I also get tingling in my finger tips on both hands. Does anyone else experience this?

• mjallen7695
    mjallen7695 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Lynne P said:

Did you see your rads onco

Did you see your rads onco Kathy?  You should call him at least to see what is going on.

1st wk of radiation

Thank you for posting this room! It's been a lot of help with all the information about everyone's experience! I just finished mForrest wk of radiation. It's made me tired, but I'm also working while having radiation. I will also start on tomoxifen when I'm done with radiation. I use aloemvera and miaderma............recommended by my radiation dr. I alternate each time.  I am starting to get red under my arm and the spot where my drains were. I read a post about someone getting red spots. I have red spots as well but mine are on my legs......close to my knees up to my mid thigh. They itch really bad. I don't know if it's a reaction to the herceptin I'm getting every 3 wks or the radiation. I have been prescribed a pill for the rash and it helped but it's still itching. I might try to find a skin dr and see what it is. I also get tingling in my finger tips on both hands. Does anyone else experience this?

• Candi Cane
    Candi Cane Member Posts: 159
    Options

1st wk of radiation

This doesn't sound like it is

This doesn't sound like it is from rads. Perhaps the Herceptin?  What does your onco or rads onco say?

Good luck and keep posting on how you are doing!

• Lynne P
    Lynne P Member Posts: 165
    Options
    Kobias said:

Pushing this up for

Pushing this up for candican.  Maybe this will help her some.

I burnt myself the other day

I burnt myself the other day by picking up a pan that was still too hot and I got my Biafine out from rads and used it.  It worked!  Glad I had some left.