Damn! Welcome back

Options
2»

Comments

• lintx
    lintx Member Posts: 697
    Options
    Hi J

I can see you have a huge personality!!  Love thatSmile  Sorry for the reason you're returning though.  Please keep us posted.  Hugs to you, Linda

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    lintx said:

Hi J

I can see you have a huge personality!!  Love thatSmile  Sorry for the reason you're returning though.  Please keep us posted.  Hugs to you, Linda

Tasha,
    I hope that this

Tasha,

I hope that this oncologist is a good fit for you. She had better be on her toes cause you will keep her hopping.  I am hoping that you fly through the treatments and get back to NED quickly.  I am happy to see you are the same sassy girl you always were.  Your humor and your strength will get you through this.  Interesting about the horse and carriage work.  Good thoughts for next Wednesday.  I go to my dermatologist for my skin check.  I always check my check over but between liver spots, solar spots, moles, warts and styes I wouldn't know what is cancer or not.  The first time that they found one, I wasn't even going to show it to the doctor.  Thought it was a wart.  Duh.  Now he looks at every spot.   And I can and have sent pictures via email to him when I am in between appointments.  So when I am standing nakes and having him go over my flabby, old body with a fine tooth comb I will think of you with your oncologists telling her to cut to the chase and get on with the treatments. 

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Tasha,
    I hope that this

Tasha,

I hope that this oncologist is a good fit for you. She had better be on her toes cause you will keep her hopping.  I am hoping that you fly through the treatments and get back to NED quickly.  I am happy to see you are the same sassy girl you always were.  Your humor and your strength will get you through this.  Interesting about the horse and carriage work.  Good thoughts for next Wednesday.  I go to my dermatologist for my skin check.  I always check my check over but between liver spots, solar spots, moles, warts and styes I wouldn't know what is cancer or not.  The first time that they found one, I wasn't even going to show it to the doctor.  Thought it was a wart.  Duh.  Now he looks at every spot.   And I can and have sent pictures via email to him when I am in between appointments.  So when I am standing nakes and having him go over my flabby, old body with a fine tooth comb I will think of you with your oncologists telling her to cut to the chase and get on with the treatments. 

you can do this . . . again

Is it considered a local recurrence or a new cancer?  Are you still taking Tamoxifen or an AI? 

So sorry you have to deal with this again.  We will be here for you.

Suzanne

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

you can do this . . . again

Is it considered a local recurrence or a new cancer?  Are you still taking Tamoxifen or an AI? 

So sorry you have to deal with this again.  We will be here for you.

Suzanne

Suzanne

Hi there, It is a new one... Must just be my lucky day eh?

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Suzanne

Hi there, It is a new one... Must just be my lucky day eh?

Tasha -- Suck, Suck, Sucky

that you find yourself once again, in the position of facing the BEAST.  I am so sorry - :(

By your posting ..  I can see your Surgeon, Oncologist and will have their hand fulls with you ~~~~   as it should be!

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Tasha -- Suck, Suck, Sucky

that you find yourself once again, in the position of facing the BEAST.  I am so sorry - :(

By your posting ..  I can see your Surgeon, Oncologist and will have their hand fulls with you ~~~~   as it should be!

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

Hi Tasha

Hi Tasha,

I do not know if you remember me, I have been misssing your sense of humor too. I wish you could come back without any reason and yes cancer is sucks.

Riding horses and carriges sounds as fun and I wish you to continue doing what you love in the future despite cancer.

I was with NED for 4 years and since last year dealing with stage IV. 

New Flower

• greta
    greta Member Posts: 237
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

STEF! Hi!

I should have come back sooner, I am terrible.   What happened to the chat room?  Did 'the Kraken' close it down because of my pole-dancing?  Blimey Greta!   Anyway, looks like you are stuck with me for another season.  Hugs julia xxxxxx (tash)Smile

So sorry

about your new cancer diagnosis but glad you came back to CSN.

Best,
    your favorite Kraken
    Innocent

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    greta said:

So sorry

about your new cancer diagnosis but glad you came back to CSN.

Best,
    your favorite Kraken
    Innocent

GRETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let me back into the chat room so I can raise hell!  hell, seriously, thank you so much for the message.  Meant a heck of a lot... especially from my favourite Kraken!  LOL,, You didn't forget me!  Laughing  Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• greta
    greta Member Posts: 237
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

GRETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let me back into the chat room so I can raise hell!  hell, seriously, thank you so much for the message.  Meant a heck of a lot... especially from my favourite Kraken!  LOL,, You didn't forget me!  Laughing  Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forget you?

You're kidding, right? lol 

The most common reasons people can't access chat are technical ones:
    1. The chat application is hosted by a chat vendor who has still not programmed chat to support mobile devices. If you are using a cell phone or tablet/pad when trying to access chat, you wouldn't be able to get in.  We are trying to determine a better long-term solution.
    2. Chat occasionally goes down for various reasons (upgrades, maintenance, technical prob) but usually it comes back up quickly.
    3. They don't have Java or the latest version of Java installed on their computer. You can verify your Java version (free) at  http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp. If you need it, you can download the latest version (free). The website will give you the information you need.
    4. There is something going on with their computer settings that needs to be adjusted. Watch for messages that pop up via little colored bars at the top or the bottom of your computer screen that might explain what is blocking access. Clear your cache and reboot your computer. See if allowing pop-ups is turned on; if not trying turning them on.  If you are trying to access chat from a place of business, the business may have a firewall that won't allow you to access it.

If all the above checks out and you still have trouble, send me a private message to let me know. Sorry there isn't one, simple solution, that I control. You are not "banned" from chat.

Best,
    Greta