New and very scared - New York City

SteveS212 Member Posts: 7

Thank you for reading this. I have just been diagnosed HIV positive and have tested positive for HPV, though they have not told me which strain. I do have anal warts, and all the symptoms which seem to point to a possibility of cancer. I am desperately trying to find a doctor in the NYC who specializes in this field, because the physician I am with does not seem to have expertise with this. They did an anal pap smear, but I don't have the results of that yet. Can anyone tell me how to find a physician in NYC who specializes in this? Thank you.


  • LaCh
    LaCh Member Posts: 557

    Dr. Julie Foont, Third Ave, Manhattan