Happy mother's day

Akroger
Akroger Member Posts: 88

Happy mother's day to all the mothers on this website, going either through their own cancer struggle, or bearing the grief of watching the struggle of their child or husband.

Happy mother's day to all of the children on this site who bear vigil by their mother's side as she fights the monster trying to take over her body, and who do all they can to fight by her side.

Happy mother's day to all of the husbands who watch in despair as the mother of their children endures one of the most harrowing personal health challenges that any individual must ever endure.

When I was little, my mother told me that mother's day should really be about celebrating the children who make the women who bear them mothers. To me, mother's day is about celebrating the whole family, but most of all, the woman who makes that family possible.

To everyone on this forum, I hope that this mother's day will be but one of many that you will continue to celebrate with your families. And I hope that I will get to celebrate many more mother's days with my mom too.

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Ditto

Same to all you wonderful mothers of any kind.  May many Blessings reign down on you today because you deserve it.

Hugs! Kim