Ovarian Walk- FYI

Hearty Pioneer
Hearty Pioneer Member Posts: 158

www.ovariancanertogether.org has a walk in Richland, WA  May 25.

Comments

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Thanks for the information

This isn't my part of the country but I hope that lots of people participate.

Kelly

• Hearty Pioneer
    Hearty Pioneer Member Posts: 158
    Ovarian Cancer Together- Teal to Toe 1 mile Walk

I went to the www.ovariancancertogether.org Teal to Toe 1 MIle Walk on Saturday in Richland, WA.  It was a beautiful day.  My husband and I guessed about 200 people participated in the walk.  I met 5 other ovarian cancer survivors.  It is so nice to meet women that have fought this disease for 3-5-7-12 years!! What an inspiration! Here is to long life!

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member

Ovarian Cancer Together- Teal to Toe 1 mile Walk

I went to the www.ovariancancertogether.org Teal to Toe 1 MIle Walk on Saturday in Richland, WA.  It was a beautiful day.  My husband and I guessed about 200 people participated in the walk.  I met 5 other ovarian cancer survivors.  It is so nice to meet women that have fought this disease for 3-5-7-12 years!! What an inspiration! Here is to long life!

Thanks for the report!

Sounds like it was an inspiring and wonderful event with a very good turnout.  It is so reassuring to know that there are women who live long and fullfilling lives with cancer.  I echo your words - here's to a long life!

Take care,

Kelly