NEW Game - Tilly Williams

Options
Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member

Hope this game works - I'm fairly sure that I'm not the only ex-Girl Scout or GS Leader and this is shortened version of a game we always played on roaad trips with new members.  There are 'right' answers but they are varried.

We are on a trip and need to take something and not take something.  So I will take rope but not an anchor.

(Those who know the game please post but not to give how to have 'correct' answers.)

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    I was a Brownie drop out but

I was a Brownie drop out but love games...

IF i do this wrong..OPS

I brought a canoe and no paddles      (am I on the right track or i'll delete it.)??

• Rague
    Options

IF i do this wrong..OPS

I brought a canoe and no paddles      (am I on the right track or i'll delete it.)??

Nope!

Nope - neither a canoe or no paddles work for you.

• Rague
    Options
    I could take a rake but not a

I could take a rake but not a tent.

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options

IF i do this wrong..OPS

i can't figure out to delete

i can't figure out to delete my posting since I MIS -understood..(since Drop out)

• Rague
    Options

i can't figure out to delete

i can't figure out to delete my posting since I MIS -understood..(since Drop out)

What 'you' take and don't

What 'you' take and don't take do not have to be related to each other -but can be if 'you' want.  Clue - 'here' I can take a rug but not a fork; in 'real world' I could take a smore but not a munchie.