Chemo #15 was thurdat

poopergirl14052
poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member

Ca-125 up a little but still normal ..I have one more to go...yippie!! Been having thrush after Chemo and rinsing with swish and swallow four times daily. Trying to stay focused and never give up hope. Today usi going to be a nice warm day...I may sit on my patio for awhile with my IV fluids and enjoy the day. Hope it is warm where you are...stay strong my friends...Val 

2013-04-27

2013-04-27

Comments

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    So glad to see you posting

So glad to see you posting again.  Glad you have only one more to go!  sorry about that thrush!    It is supposed to be 70 here today.  I will think of you enjoying the sun on your patio!   I don't always post but wanted to say "hey" to you.  Sending you strength and positive thoughts!

Kathy

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Kaleena said:

So glad to see you posting

So glad to see you posting again.  Glad you have only one more to go!  sorry about that thrush!    It is supposed to be 70 here today.  I will think of you enjoying the sun on your patio!   I don't always post but wanted to say "hey" to you.  Sending you strength and positive thoughts!

Kathy

You are an amazing lady, Val

I admire you so much - you have such strength and determination.  I'm so sorry about the thrush but I bet right now you are fully focused on the finish line.  I hope you can relax and enjoy the sunny day today.  In my neck of the woods, it should be close to the mid 80s today, so nice and warm.

Hugs,

Kelly

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
    Hey Val

So glad that you're on homestretch and chemo is almost over. Enjoy warm weather, stay hydrated and have a great week-end!

It's 52oF in Toronto, but sunny and all snow is gone.

• kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    So glad to hear

you are the home stretch with chemo.  I hope you enjoy some sunshine on your patio today.  I love your sense of humor and positive attitude.  I will sit in my patio (dodging huge black bees) and send you good thoughts.

Karen

• lulu1010
    lulu1010 Member Posts: 367
    Val

Sunshine is the best medicine! So glad you are finally almost thru!

• lulu1010
    lulu1010 Member Posts: 367
    Val

Sunshine is the best medicine! So glad you are finally almost thru!

• Pamela B
    Pamela B Member Posts: 108
    So close to the end and it

So close to the end and it will all be worth it!  Hang in there! You can do it.

• kimberly sue 63
    kimberly sue 63 Member Posts: 421 Member
    your amazing Val... Ever

your amazing Val... Ever since I have been on this board ...since April 2012... you have been doing some sort of chem. Stay strong! Kim