Options
2»

Comments

• VivianLee5689
    VivianLee5689 Member Posts: 546
    Options
    jim and i said:

Praying it is not cancer and

Praying it is not cancer and if it is for success in treatment.

Debbie

You are in some really good pockets here.  People are praying and I hope things turn out in a positive manner.

• Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options

You are in some really good pockets here.  People are praying and I hope things turn out in a positive manner.

Any word..?

Whispered a prayer all is well...

Tim

• peggylulu
    peggylulu Member Posts: 375
    Options
    Tim6003 said:

Any word..?

Whispered a prayer all is well...

Tim

Prayers and goodwishes

Thank you so much for your replys Ingrid, BJW, Debbie, Vivian and Tim !!! Tim I guess I won't know anything now before Monday . I did ask for a DVD because I had learned on here that you can get one and your reports which I have none of , but am planning on going to the hospital Monday to get all of them . I haven't looked at the DVD yet because I wouldn't be able to tell anything about it anyway and it would probably scare me. I'm such a wus !!! Iam just so glad I found this board ! Don't know what I would do without you all ! I will try to update as soon as I hear.

Peggy

• HobbsDoggy
    HobbsDoggy Member Posts: 276
    Options
    Payers and Don't Look

Payers your way that the scan is good news and that the lump is just some infection or just a limp, sometimes that's all they are.  A great ENT who specializes in our type of cancer told me that most turn out to be junk stuff.

I agree I wouldn't look at the disk either.  Would have no clue and would search the Internet and find the wrong information.

Again hoping and praying for Monday just another day for you.

• peggylulu
    Options

Payers and Don't Look

Payers your way that the scan is good news and that the lump is just some infection or just a limp, sometimes that's all they are.  A great ENT who specializes in our type of cancer told me that most turn out to be junk stuff.

I agree I wouldn't look at the disk either.  Would have no clue and would search the Internet and find the wrong information.

Again hoping and praying for Monday just another day for you.

I'm not looking !!! Lol

Thank you so much Hobbs ! I sure hope you and your ENT are right .

Peggy

• Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    peggylulu said:

I'm not looking !!! Lol

Thank you so much Hobbs ! I sure hope you and your ENT are right .

Peggy

Okay ....will be waiting for your news....BUT ...

...still wanted to drop by again and say I just said a prayer for you !!!!  :)

Tim

• VanessaSLO
    VanessaSLO Member Posts: 283
    Options
    Strongly praying

and hoping everything will turn out to be ok!!!!

• fishmanpa
    fishmanpa Member Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Here's to Hope and Faith

Peggylulu,

Positive thoughts and especially prayers that everything is free and clear. 

"T"

• Pumakitty
    Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
    Options
    Prayers

You have them and many hugs.  Please keep updated.

Kathy

• peggylulu
    Options
    Tim6003 said:

Okay ....will be waiting for your news....BUT ...

...still wanted to drop by again and say I just said a prayer for you !!!!  :)

Tim

Tim

Thank you so much for remembering me and for your prayers . I'm still waiting.

• peggylulu
    Options
    Pumakitty said:

Prayers

You have them and many hugs.  Please keep updated.

Kathy

THANK YOU

so much Vannesa , "T" and Kathy!

Peggy

• peggylulu
    Options
    peggylulu said:

THANK YOU

so much Vannesa , "T" and Kathy!

Peggy

Well the ENT

called me around noon today and said the place where I found the lump did light up the PET scan ! Of coarse we wont know if its C until I have my surgery next Tuesday. The good news is thats the only place that lite up . He said there was a little something on /near my Vocal cords but he thinks that is just from the Rads or my acid reflux, but he will check that out while I'm asleep. I was glad to hear that will be checked out because I have been worried about still being hoarse after almost 6 months out of Rads. Thanks to all and I will keep you posted . Lol I will probably be on here every day !

Peggy

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Well the ENT

called me around noon today and said the place where I found the lump did light up the PET scan ! Of coarse we wont know if its C until I have my surgery next Tuesday. The good news is thats the only place that lite up . He said there was a little something on /near my Vocal cords but he thinks that is just from the Rads or my acid reflux, but he will check that out while I'm asleep. I was glad to hear that will be checked out because I have been worried about still being hoarse after almost 6 months out of Rads. Thanks to all and I will keep you posted . Lol I will probably be on here every day !

Peggy

peggy, i'm praying that all

peggy, i'm praying that all goes well.  keep us posted.  Cool

God bless,

dj

• Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Peace be with you

and, remember, it isn't cancer til someone knowledgeable says it is~~best wishes 

• NJShore
    NJShore Member Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Well the ENT

Peggy

Glad you got your results

Peggy,

I have been thinking about you all day long.. so glad you got the results of your scan, and so happy to hear that it is just that spot too.  I too am hoarse a lot and we talked to the ENT about it when I scheduled my throidectomy and he said he thought my hoarseness was from reflex too, and not from my thyroid. And I have never had radiation or chemo to the neck :) So you aren't alone there! Guess we could leave pretty sexy out going messages on our answering machines on some days ;)

I will be thinking and praying for your surgery, and hoping that he gets those awesome margins and that the surgery hopefully will be the end of it for you.

My prayers are with you too.

Kari

• rachel12yrsuv
    rachel12yrsuv Member Posts: 435
    Options
    peggylulu said:

Well the ENT

Peggy

Peggy,
    We all know about

Peggy,

We all know about False Positives, keep your head on straight. Don't head down any negative road. We've all been praying and I am sure it will be ok, just think like you said its good to be checked out then you have peace of mind. I need that as my mantra, can we share..lol

Your a tough cookie, go to yoour happy place and hang out till you get NED info from ENT next Tues/Wed!

Still in my tight pocket and praying that Jesus answer your prayers!

GodBless Sunshine, love and hugs to you,

Rachel
  • peggylulu
    Options
    Grandmax4 said:

Peace be with you

and, remember, it isn't cancer til someone knowledgeable says it is~~best wishes 

Thanks everyone !

Thanks everyone ! I don't think I could have handled all of this without all of you guys !

Peggy

• Ruben and Jude
    Ruben and Jude Member Posts: 155
    Options
    I just wanted to add another

I just wanted to add another pray(er) to the list of many. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

God's Blessing on you.

:) Jude

• Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Dead Battery...

Well, hopefully if it's a battery, it has a dead cell..., or soon to die..., or something that can just be surgically removed...

But much rather it be just some infection or irritation...

Best,

John