Rcc Stage t1a grade3.

2»

Comments

• GSRon
    GSRon Member Posts: 1,303 Member
    Galrim said:

Your lottery ticket came out

Hi CM,

You unwilllingly got a ticket for the grand RCC lottery, like it or not. But as those tickets go, you definitely hold one that the majority in here would swap theirs for any day (based on the information you have so far) :-)

That said, I do understand, everyone in here does, that this doesnt make the anxiety and fears go away just because the statistics puts you in the sweet spot when it comes to long term survival/cure.

Yes, you are lucky being caught early and thats the very simple fact that you need to focus on. Does it mean that you are 100% guaranteed to be cured by surgery? No it doesnt, but the best way to handle those fears, in my experience, is to come to terms with the situation youre in, and simply keep repeating to yourself that YOUR odds are almost as good as they can get in this lottery.

Yes cancer is agressive and unpredictable, and until your path report comes you wont know for sure exactly what your outlook is. But as for know, focus on holding on that seemingly winning ticket and get Thurdays surgery over with. You cant do much else right now anyway.

/G

Ps. I guess I could have been autocorrected to worse things than Baltimore. So I will stick with that as my new nick ;-)

C. Mom... please try to think

C. Mom... please try to think good thoughts..  You are not the first person to have gotten more lucky than some of us.. and actually felt bad about it..  Sounds weird on my end, but try to remember that WE all rejoice in good news...  It is part of our "bonding' I think.. Even though we are less lucky..(or are we..??) We (at least me) do not feel any less towards the lucky ones...!   Sometimes things just do not make sense.. they just are...

So, just keep on being the "Mom"... your kid needs you (a lot more than we do...)..

Ron Wink

• CommuterMom
    CommuterMom Member Posts: 120
    GSRon said:

C. Mom... please try to think

C. Mom... please try to think good thoughts..  You are not the first person to have gotten more lucky than some of us.. and actually felt bad about it..  Sounds weird on my end, but try to remember that WE all rejoice in good news...  It is part of our "bonding' I think.. Even though we are less lucky..(or are we..??) We (at least me) do not feel any less towards the lucky ones...!   Sometimes things just do not make sense.. they just are...

So, just keep on being the "Mom"... your kid needs you (a lot more than we do...)..

Ron Wink

Thanks guys....I will try to

Thanks guys....I will try to think positive thoughts.Kiss