COLONOSCOPIE

Options
shirlann54
shirlann54 Member Posts: 162

I'am  2 years and 3 months  out of treatment .I have had all my test pet scan was good .I had my colonoscopie about 2 weeks ago everything is good .Don't have to have a colonoscopie for 3 years so happy about that I have had so many. I'am  feeling better i do have some bad days like everyone were i have a lot BMS .Were  starting to plant our garden its getting warmer out i love it.I just wanted to check in .....Shirley

Comments

  • Phoebesnow
    Phoebesnow Member Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Good news

    Congratulations,  enjoy the summer.

  • mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Shirley

    Congratulations on getting the all clear on your tests/exams.  That's great!  I hope you have a wonderful summer working in your garden and enjoying all of the fresh produce!

  • eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Shirley...

    Hi, always great to hear when someone is doing well...congratulations!!

    I saw your post on the BC board about your sister (I was treated for breast cancer last spring, just 1yr after anal cancer), I will have her in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure your personal experience will help you now as you support her through this and the fact that you are doing well will be encouraging.

    I'd love to be planting my garden but I am in Wisconsin and we are getting "more" snow today! I have several things started under a light in the house and sure hope they can get outside at some point.

    Thanks for the update....

  • mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    eihtak said:

    Shirley...

    Hi, always great to hear when someone is doing well...congratulations!!

    I saw your post on the BC board about your sister (I was treated for breast cancer last spring, just 1yr after anal cancer), I will have her in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure your personal experience will help you now as you support her through this and the fact that you are doing well will be encouraging.

    I'd love to be planting my garden but I am in Wisconsin and we are getting "more" snow today! I have several things started under a light in the house and sure hope they can get outside at some point.

    Thanks for the update....

    Shirley--

    I just read eihtak's response to you and am very sorry to hear of your sister's diagnosis of breast cancer.  I wish her all the best with her treatment and will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

  • cap630
    cap630 Member Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yeah!

    Glad you shared guy our good news

  • AZANNIE
    AZANNIE Member Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Shirley

    Congrats on your great news! Happy Gardening! Smile

     

    Ann

     

  • shirlann54
    shirlann54 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    AZANNIE said:

    Shirley

    Congrats on your great news! Happy Gardening! Smile

     

    Ann

     

    Azannie

    Thanks everyone ,I'am just so happy to be better .The treatments are so hard on our body's ...Shirley

  • shirlann54
    shirlann54 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    eihtak said:

    Shirley...

    Hi, always great to hear when someone is doing well...congratulations!!

    I saw your post on the BC board about your sister (I was treated for breast cancer last spring, just 1yr after anal cancer), I will have her in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure your personal experience will help you now as you support her through this and the fact that you are doing well will be encouraging.

    I'd love to be planting my garden but I am in Wisconsin and we are getting "more" snow today! I have several things started under a light in the house and sure hope they can get outside at some point.

    Thanks for the update....

    eihtak

    Thanks you,I'am glad all the test are over till next year .     ,My sister starts her treatments next week.

  • shirlann54
    shirlann54 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    mp327 said:

    Shirley--

    I just read eihtak's response to you and am very sorry to hear of your sister's diagnosis of breast cancer.  I wish her all the best with her treatment and will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

    mp327

    Thank you ,My sister starts her treatments next week.